Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Great atmosphere to work

March 6, 2017
Great place to work with some good people. lovely atmosphere with a lot of opportunities for the growth of an employee and also the staff is very supportive.
June 6, 2021
Same role
Sr. CSA (Customer Support Associate) (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..
Pros
hate canteen food in firstsource.
Cons
Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.
January 17, 2021
Same role
Senior Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) - Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka
It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.
May 12, 2021
Same location
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - mumbai
Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.