Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

January 5, 2020
Great company to work for, Great benefits and work life balance,Interesting Industry, Room for Improvement, Industry Leader, Growing, Diverse workplace.
February 2, 2021
Same role
Customer service associate ( non voice) (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..
Pros
Free cab for female employee
October 31, 2020
Same role
CSR (Current Employee) - Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Place is nice for work and all Team Leaders managers are suppotive but some time there is problem of vacant system on shift timing and there after there was TLs who helps us for the same.
May 2, 2020
Same location
Sr. Technical Support Executive (Internet, E-mail & Antivirus) (Former Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Excellent working culture with good work exposure. This company is good for gaining deep experience in Technical background. Lovely management who are always ready to support. Anyone would like to work again for such an organization.
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees.