Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Very nice company with good benefits, TL and Managers are good. They are very responsible and supportive. I suggest this company who wants to start their career in US Mortgage under writing.

Pros

Salary

Same role

Can't recommend to join

Not suggestive to join with first source, you will not get relieving letter when you wanted to quit from first source, HR will blackmail you to not give you relieving letter post relived from this organization. Most of the managers were not worthy to manage people. Working environment is not at all suitable, you will get more stress with less salary.

Pros

Cons

High Stress, less salary, no job security, high pressure

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

October 28, 2021
Thanks for writing in. We regret to hear that your experience with us is less than positive. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us, as we continually work towards enhancing it. Change is constant in our business, and our teams function in a very agile manner to serve the dynamic needs of our customers. Having said that, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and consciously promote the same among all Firstsourcers.Also, any employee initiating separation from the employer is expected to complete all exit formalities to ensure a smooth separation process with minimal impact on operational commitments and role-based priorities. Rest assured, Firstsource has zero-tolerance to workplace incivility and we encourage you to connect with your HR Manager to discuss your concerns in detail.
Same location

I have good experince in this company

Everyone has a different experience in this organization. But me as a first Job I have a very good experience. In the workplace, everyone is cooperative, including Managers, and Colleagues.The management team also supports you when every needs it. If system issue, Salary issue, Medical issue. For very short periods they fulfill your requirement. I learned many things from here, Confidence, working with teams, Interacting without hesitation, and how to enjoy each moment without stress. I would like to say thank you for your support me.
Same location

Not recommended

No job security , best part is WFH… HR process is very slow. Management support will be less.. if system issue we need to travel to office. Not recommend

Pros

Wfh

Cons

No job security

Compare Firstsource Solutions with