Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Great work culture & supportive management

April 2, 2018
The day I joined the company. I was very nervous working with a multinational company. How would be the work culture. But I got a huge support and appreciation . I gave my best for the growth of the company with my innovative knowledge & skills.
Pros
Timely payment of salary on 1st of everymonth
Cons
Doesn't get leave frequently as it is BPO sector.
January 17, 2021
Same role
Senior Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) - Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka
It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.
August 17, 2020
Same role
Senior Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Navalur, Tamil Nadu
1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
August 30, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Shiliguri, West Bengal
Job profile is good, discipline is good, advance payment system nill, salary was minimum, unable to carry daily life with that minimum amount. Job profile was : customer support associate.Client was : vodafoneHave to solve the customer queries through phone.
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your job during your stint with Firstsource.
  1. Great work culture & supportive management