Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Great work culture

May 1, 2017
If you're looking for a call centre job where you can make new friends and develop socially, this is the place for you. People are really nice, and you will make loads of new friends from your team as well as outside. The work is moderately stressful, but you can earn a lot of incentives by doing overtime, or simply by performing well. Tenure and Dedication are rewarded.
Pros
Life-long friendship, fun environment, perks and incentives
Cons
Politics at higher levels of management
June 6, 2021
Sr. CSA (Customer Support Associate) (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..
Pros
hate canteen food in firstsource.
Cons
Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.
January 17, 2021
Same role
Senior Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) - Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka
It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.
August 17, 2020
Senior Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Navalur, Tamil Nadu
1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.