Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Had good work experience

September 7, 2020
Those who are talented in speech can shine over there. Will treat each employee in respectful manner. I really appreciate this MNC culture @ first source. But one or two Team leads rarely very worst but managers really support well. Salary is good but hike is not. No night shift for ladies which is too appreciative. Culture also good.
Pros
Nice culture nice respect and appreciate ones effort
Cons
Salary hikeless..
December 21, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.Employee-centricity is one of our core values, and it has always been our endeavour to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair work environment to all our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. We love receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. Regarding salary hikes, it happens at regular intervals and the merit increases are based on the KPIs achieved by the employee.Wishing you the best with your new endeavours.
July 9, 2020
Mortgage Associate (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
Very friendly environment Great management support No too much work pressure Understanding Employees problems and giving solutions. Equality no partiality. Overall The Beat Place to work.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Job security
July 15, 2020
Thank you for excellent review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.In the last couple of years, Mortgage business at Firstsource has grown exponentially and is hiring currently as well. Hence, job security should be the last thing on one’s mind. Please reach out to someone in Human Resources team for any clarification you need.
June 8, 2020
Process Associate (Current Employee) - Navalur, Tamil Nadu
It was great working here and Co Staffs are very Friendly in the Company. A good place for the Freshers to learn.Salary is little less comparing to other Process.
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your valuable feedback. We appreciate receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. People centricity is one of our key values and that's inclusive of providing a competitive benefits package for all our employees.Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!
March 6, 2020
Associate (Former Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Ok to work. Not that much growrh. Ok to work for girls. No night shifts for girls. Arrear people allowed.domestic process. Hike are very slow.. To gain a small amount of income while in arrear is good to work