Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

It is a good employee centric company and listen to their employees challenges. . They think about their learning and growth. It was super fantastic. . I told u it's employee centric

Good

Productive But high stress workplace

A high stress job with a normal pay.But the amount of experience you gain can help most parts of our life.The work culture is very inclusive.The work pressure is high but so is the satisfaction it brings.Managers work you hard but your team leaders have your back.Working with the general public is hard but one does learn life skills as a pro.A days work is mostly taking calls and resolving issues of international customers .One learns to be patient, attentive, have good communicative and problem solving skills.The Management is strict and prioritises work or most other things.The workplace culture is highly stressful and very competitive.The Hardest part of the job is listening to angry and irritated callers most of the time, most of which are very racist people.But there are a few people who puts a smile on anyones faces and solving their problems and helping them gives a satisfaction like no other.

Pros

Secure, Clean and safe premises with all ameneties.

Cons

There is almost no personal life and no Off days.

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

November 17, 2022
Thank you for sharing a review. We are happy that you enjoyed your time with us, and that you find it a supportive, exciting and uplifting atmosphere - which we love to hear.We understand that some days are great and everyone is happy and other days can be difficult and complex. Change is constant in our business, and our teams function in a very agile manner to serve the dynamic needs of the customers. Having said that, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and our management consciously promotes the same among all Firstsourcers. We make our best efforts to make sure that our employees are well-supported consistently.As you will know, every employee is eligible for Weekly offs, Public holidays and to avail Paid time off – Firstsource always believes in equally prioritizing the demands of one's career and the demands of one's personal life such that Firstsourcers enjoy a good work-life balance.

Productive and fun workplace

Productive and fun workplace, Good infrastructure and working environment.Firstsource Solutions Limited is known for Job Security ,however work life balance can be improved.
Same role

As a first time job we can consider

For First job we can consider.On time pay.No job securityOk with work Culture Management is ok Work was very stressful Consider just for short span at least on year.

Pros

On time pay

Cons

Very less pay compare to current market

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • It is a good employee centric company and listen to their employees challenges. . They think about their learning and growth
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?