Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

August 30, 2020
Job profile is good, discipline is good, advance payment system nill, salary was minimum, unable to carry daily life with that minimum amount. Job profile was : customer support associate.Client was : vodafoneHave to solve the customer queries through phone.
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your job during your stint with Firstsource.
February 2, 2021
Same role
Customer service associate ( non voice) (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..
Pros
Free cab for female employee
October 31, 2020
Same role
CSR (Current Employee) - Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Place is nice for work and all Team Leaders managers are suppotive but some time there is problem of vacant system on shift timing and there after there was TLs who helps us for the same.
August 6, 2020
Same location
Customer relationship officer(CRO) (Former Employee) - Siliguri, West Bengal
This is the very very hard job , all time gating call back to back.. many types customer are calling. All benefit provided by company bt to low. Overall standard work..
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
August 18, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.
  1. Job is good, but salary was minimum. Unable to continue daily life with that minimum amo