Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Love to work again

December 25, 2019
It was really good experience to work with such good organisation and I am really looking out for to be part of the organisation once again in Corporate office because really nice organisation with friendly staff, team easy to approach to any of the leading head and get good feedback from them which enhance the knowledge, skills and experiences.
January 17, 2021
Same role
Senior Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) - Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka
It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.
August 17, 2020
Senior Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Navalur, Tamil Nadu
1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
August 3, 2020
Same role
Senior Customer Service Associate (SKY) (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Doesn't provide ultimate solutions to the employees.Benefits and Facilities are worst.Doesn't motivate employees for their growth in the industry or company.
Pros
Na
Cons
They only care about their clients
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
August 18, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience during your employment with us. We work hard to provide a supportive work environment and our benefits package is on par with the best in the industry. Your experience is definitely at odds with our values as an organisation that puts our employees at the heart of what we do. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy a happy and fulfilling career with us and our leadership team continuously empowers, motivates and supports every single employee in our company.We hope you used one of our feedback channels while employed with us. We actively seek feedback from all our employees through our HR team and Employee surveys, so that we can continue to improve employee experience.