Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Mentally harrassment

November 9, 2020
Mentally harassment in the name of targets.Team leader and the manager are so hard to reach out our problems. Very poor work culture. Good company but worst team leader
February 22, 2018
Same role
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) - Tamilnadu, India
Perform general data entry using SAP, Microsoft Excel and Word. Input data into a variety of computer programs with pace and correctness. Perform a wide variety of secretarial tasks in support of the business.
Pros
Smart Work
Cons
No improvement
August 16, 2017
Same roleSame location
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
One day high volume is coming and that day total employes are not attend that day. That day i do my work in speed and also do my duty in night work also.
Pros
august15
Cons
night shifts
July 5, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Low salaries, extra stress and excessive work-pressure. Work environment and company culture doesn't sync.... Management is too politically influenced by people who show off rather than the ones who really work.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Salaries
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback.We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We pride ourselves in providing a competitive benefits package and good working environment which is supportive, inclusive and fair for all our employees. We wish you had spoken to someone in Human Resources Team during your tenure with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.