Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

My career started with Firstsource

August 20, 2017
Joined as a CRO and promoted to next level within 8 months Learned many things from various people Responsible for team performance Responsible for my manager KPI acheiving
July 28, 2020
Same role
Executive- WFM (Former Employee) - Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Good for freshers as get to learn more and new things. Give your best and achieve your goals. Complete studies to get ahead and promoted Good work culture
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
August 4, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are very glad to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
June 6, 2020
Same role
Quality Executive (Former Employee) - Navalur, Tamil Nadu
I worked there as Quality Executive for nearly 2 1/2 years, Quite good environment to work, Team Leaders are very helpful. Good Team members. You can learn something new from everyone.
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.
August 21, 2019
Same location
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) - Trichy, Tamil Nadu
My happier place this world.i have lot of friends this . salary and working time not in our mind. Sports competition and tournament given 6 month once.great company.
  1. My career started with Firstsource