Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Not good to work in Firstsource

Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..

Pros

hate canteen food in firstsource.

Cons

Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.

Same role

It is so full of politics and

Working with this company is an absolute nightmare. The management is extremely biased and does not care about employees. Sycophancy is prevalent everywhere in the company. One should only look at this company if left with no other option.

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

April 7, 2022
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.Your comments are in stark contrast to the supportive, people-centred culture we work so hard to provide.Firstsource has firm policies in place for its commitment to a discrimination-free work environment. Our leadership team is strongly focused on providing an enriching employee experience, and we’re sorry this is not what you experienced.We wish you well in your future career.
Same roleSame location

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

January 31, 2022
Thanks for your review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process and the insurance provided. Our Performance enhancement philosophy drives a culture of meritocracy through performance differentiation - hence, the incentives are linked to the targets achieved. The shifts and work timings of employees are aligned to suit the team’s or client’s requirements – these are planned and communicated to employees well in advance. Also, we provide cab facilities during the window prescribed as per the statutory requirement. Our leaders continuously strive to make the process better with zero tolerance to workplace incivility and a bias-free workplace. Regarding your concerns on shift timings and further support, we request you to contact your HR Manager for a speedy resolution.Wishing you a fulfilling career at Firstsource!
Same location

I have good experince in this company

Everyone has a different experience in this organization. But me as a first Job I have a very good experience. In the workplace, everyone is cooperative, including Managers, and Colleagues.The management team also supports you when every needs it. If system issue, Salary issue, Medical issue. For very short periods they fulfill your requirement. I learned many things from here, Confidence, working with teams, Interacting without hesitation, and how to enjoy each moment without stress. I would like to say thank you for your support me.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with