Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

not satisfactory with managmanet

November 23, 2017
customers taught me alot in the time of interaction with them. and i have learned alot of things like patiency,time punchuality,communication skills etc
Pros
on the ocassion of festivals time
November 9, 2020
Data entry operator (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Mentally harassment in the name of targets.Team leader and the manager are so hard to reach out our problems. Very poor work culture. Good company but worst team leader
July 5, 2020
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Low salaries, extra stress and excessive work-pressure. Work environment and company culture doesn't sync.... Management is too politically influenced by people who show off rather than the ones who really work.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Salaries
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback.We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We pride ourselves in providing a competitive benefits package and good working environment which is supportive, inclusive and fair for all our employees. We wish you had spoken to someone in Human Resources Team during your tenure with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
January 4, 2020
Same location
Senior Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
It was my first job, and learn some things which were useful for next level. Job benefits like ESI, PF, leaves were good, but a little congested thing is when on peak days no leaves will be approved. Apart of all that best place for work.
  1. not satisfactory with managmanet