Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

One of the good place for Fresher

FSL is one of the best place for fresher to start their career. However, a fresher can learn so many things in his career from here. However, once you complete 1 or 2 year, it's a time for movement.

Same role

High stress low salary

High stress low salary. No job security . No recognition for the work there is no fun to work. We don't get leave in both indian as well as client holiday

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

February 2, 2022
Thanks for writing in. We are sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy your time at Firstsource and are concerned about your comments.We provide a comprehensive total rewards package to all our employees. Regular compensation benchmarking exercise is done by the HR team to ensure that we are on par with the market trends.We care deeply about creating employment security for Firstsourcers and imbibing one of our core values 'Humaneness' – We try hard to ensure that we support our employees at all times.Meritocracy is one of the hallmarks of our people-centric culture – our Rewards & Recognition program acknowledges the superlative performance. During these difficult pandemic times too, our efforts have been the same to engage and recognize our employees virtually as well. Regarding leaves, every employee gets fixed holidays in a year and are also entitled to avail leaves basis their working pattern which is mutually convenient to them and the business.At Firstsource, we have various communication forums and avenues to share your feedback. Hope you were able to use these forums during your stint with us. We wish you good luck in your future endeavours.
Same role

Productive and fun work place

The trainers are so friendly and helpful anytime.Managers guide in situation where necessary.It was useful learning about various manufacturers in biomedical industry.

Pros

Friendly trainers

Cons

Same location

It was a great place to work

Very loving friendly atmosphere.I miss my colleagues the process environment very much my TL Ranoj Panda who guided me to overcome all obstacles. The management is always concern of the well being of every employees RNR was conducted on every quarter and gala award ceremony was organized. Very much discliplined and totally employee oriented company.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with