Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Overall it was good five years

December 23, 2016
Good work Enviornment, Motivation , good Coperation from C Employee and senior Overall It was very good experince. I was promoted to a biigger and challenging Role that shows my senior has trust on me and on my capabality.
December 1, 2020
Same role
Sr. Executive (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Only Work is good means the process its a banking process...nothing else.no salary hike , no activity, no sr. support, no festival, no incentive, not a good management , nothing is good only 2 thins you will find best that is (1. Banking process (2. in time salary.....that's it . apart from this if you have any question everything will be negative.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, no incentive, no salary hike, no sr. support, bad management, no activities, no festivals, no freedom, nothing is good...only salary will get credited to the account on time.
September 16, 2019
Same role
Senior Executive (Former Employee) - Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Could be better in terms of career advancements but overall a great place to work at. The management is helpful and the HRs are regularly conducting events for the employees as well.
February 7, 2020
Same location
CSA (Customer Service Associate) (Former Employee) - Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
I have learned many things in this field The management of the Office is Awesome Workplace of that office is friendly And the enjoyable part of the company is the activity which helds in every month
  1. Overall it was good five years