Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Productive and big workplace

June 9, 2017
its a nice company to work with when its for freshers its good. But when experienced candidate joins the company they have to be care full with package which is under rated and provided by them. when it comes to what i learned from the company, nothing comes easy you have to earn it by proving to them that you are worth recruiting, they thought me hard working pays off. overall it's a nice company.
Pros
everything is planed and executed according to it, maintain the work place in clean and neat way.
Cons
salary package should be increased for experienced candidates
January 17, 2021
Same role
Senior Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) - Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka
It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.
August 17, 2020
Same role
Senior Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Navalur, Tamil Nadu
1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
February 2, 2021
Same location
Customer service associate ( non voice) (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..
Pros
Free cab for female employee
  1. Productive and big workplace