Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Productive and can develop if works hard

February 9, 2018
- Can Improve Good communication skills - Good place to work - Up and Downs are common - A good place to improve in our carrier. - I learnt many things here how to interact with people. - and know different kinds of idealogies - We can know how the telecom companies regulate the calls - Can learn some business tips
August 6, 2020
Same role
Customer relationship officer(CRO) (Former Employee) - Siliguri, West Bengal
This is the very very hard job , all time gating call back to back.. many types customer are calling. All benefit provided by company bt to low. Overall standard work..
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
August 18, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.
November 9, 2020
Same location
Data entry operator (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Mentally harassment in the name of targets.Team leader and the manager are so hard to reach out our problems. Very poor work culture. Good company but worst team leader
July 5, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Low salaries, extra stress and excessive work-pressure. Work environment and company culture doesn't sync.... Management is too politically influenced by people who show off rather than the ones who really work.
Pros
Learning
Cons
Salaries
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
July 15, 2020
Thank you for sharing your feedback.We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience. We pride ourselves in providing a competitive benefits package and good working environment which is supportive, inclusive and fair for all our employees. We wish you had spoken to someone in Human Resources Team during your tenure with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
  1. Productive and can develop if works hard