Firstsource Solutions logo
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace

I have the experence in firstsolutions limited company (10 months) in this 10 months I had lot of fun and enjoy with our seniors etc...........

Pros

k-k

Same role

Had good work experience

Those who are talented in speech can shine over there. Will treat each employee in respectful manner. I really appreciate this MNC culture @ first source. But one or two Team leads rarely very worst but managers really support well. Salary is good but hike is not. No night shift for ladies which is too appreciative. Culture also good.

Pros

Nice culture nice respect and appreciate ones effort

Cons

Salary hikeless..

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

December 21, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.Employee-centricity is one of our core values, and it has always been our endeavour to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair work environment to all our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. We love receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. Regarding salary hikes, it happens at regular intervals and the merit increases are based on the KPIs achieved by the employee.Wishing you the best with your new endeavours.
Same role

Best company so far to work

Very friendly environment Great management support No too much work pressure Understanding Employees problems and giving solutions. Equality no partiality. Overall The Beat Place to work.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

Job security

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

July 15, 2020
Thank you for excellent review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.In the last couple of years, Mortgage business at Firstsource has grown exponentially and is hiring currently as well. Hence, job security should be the last thing on one’s mind. Please reach out to someone in Human Resources team for any clarification you need.
Same location

Productive and engaged workplace

It is a place with great workplace practices. Management and their initiatives are employee-centric. Colleagues make it a great work environment by providing fantastic team support. Employees have the flexibility to work from home.

Pros

Employees feel empowered

Cons

nil

Compare Firstsource Solutions with