Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Productive and had a great knowledge about work

December 11, 2017
First source is a best company I had worked with... My first company...had a good knowledge about work and corporate sector...Had productive and fun time...Was an great experience..
Pros
Good environment
Cons
January 10, 2015
Same role
WFM [Work Force Management] (Former Employee) - INDIA/TAMIL NADU/ COIMBATORE
It was a different culture for me at first, Direct customer interactions and problem solving skills was the achievement areas to me. From here I got four job promotions, customer care executive to Senior Hindi supervisor and then Real time Analyst after all Work force management. At first Supervisory reporting was the hardest part of job but time make it easier and comfort.
Pros
Official Parties
February 2, 2021
Same location
Customer service associate ( non voice) (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..
Pros
Free cab for female employee
December 1, 2020
Same location
Sr. Executive (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Only Work is good means the process its a banking process...nothing else.no salary hike , no activity, no sr. support, no festival, no incentive, not a good management , nothing is good only 2 thins you will find best that is (1. Banking process (2. in time salary.....that's it . apart from this if you have any question everything will be negative.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, no incentive, no salary hike, no sr. support, bad management, no activities, no festivals, no freedom, nothing is good...only salary will get credited to the account on time.
  1. Productive and had a great knowledge about work