Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Productive, Fun at workplace, work life balance

Overall company is good. Great place to work here. Work life balance and Environment friendly. Medical, Transport benefits. Every Friday there are fun activities at work.

Pros

Free Transport, Medical benefit etc

Cons

Na

To the management

Please hire people with good salary so that the employee can stay for long term in the company. And just so the company doesn't have to pay taxes don't bluff the employee while hiring that the salary so and so in hand where as the real scenario is even from that in hand salary you need to deliver the performance whether it is in your own or not and the monthly score and the in hand amount differs every month based on the performance.

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

November 17, 2022
Thanks for sharing your feedback. We regret to hear that your experience with us was less than positive.We are committed to giving Firstsourcers a competitive compensation and benefits package and have a team that continually reviews it to be at par with market trends.Providing clarity on salary components, employees' deliverables, and their monthly scorecards are a priority for us, and our onboarding sessions are carefully baked to explain these in detail. We hope you raised your salary-related queries with your Team Leader and your HR partner to resolve them for you during your tenure with us.We wish you all the best in your future career.

Fun oriented workplace

Staff were the east meet the west, too good. HR personal were Ok.Only Night Shift was the main concern.Had too much problem for the few months. Then sorted something.
Same location

Flexible and fun loving place

Always providing knowledge and support to help individual to achieve the goal ,positive attitude management is approachable,working hours are flexible , motivating and appreciating time and again

Pros

Home drop available

Cons

Incentives paid is less compared to comparator

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Productive, Fun at workplace, work life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?