Firstsource Solutions logo
Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Productive, team player, open to learning.

My day starts with team meeting. I learned how to be patient, how to handle irate and frustrated customers. Hardest part to work was to be patient even if the customer is wrong and being irate.

Same roleSame location

Not good to work in Firstsource

Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..

Pros

hate canteen food in firstsource.

Cons

Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.
Same role

Workplace

It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.
Same location

Very nice company with good benefits, TL and Managers are good. They are very responsible and supportive. I suggest this company who wants to start their career in US Mortgage under writing.

Pros

Salary

Cons