Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Reg job Responsibilities and others in Firstsource

April 20, 2013
First source is a big organisation.I had learn more management skills and also learn the communication skills also .The team leaders also very cooperative and they are support to the associate and also they are give the guidance how to attend the internal job interviews ..its very good organization. As my opinion they are not support to the Tenured associates..so thats is puerly unsatisfied thing in the management.
Pros
Cons
sometimes work longtime
June 6, 2021
Same role
Sr. CSA (Customer Support Associate) (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..
Pros
hate canteen food in firstsource.
Cons
Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.
January 17, 2021
Same role
Senior Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) - Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka
It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.
November 9, 2020
Same location
Data entry operator (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Mentally harassment in the name of targets.Team leader and the manager are so hard to reach out our problems. Very poor work culture. Good company but worst team leader
  1. Reg job Responsibilities and others in Firstsource