Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Team leader's are very helpful and they guide very well, we are learn the new thing's from them and office atmosphere is nice, Cultural activities are amazing.. they appreciate with rewards & motivate the agent's who are achieved the targets..

Same role

Great Place to Learn New Things in BPO

I have achieved performance certificate and all and the organisation is good for freshers they pay well and the management is excellent,they provide good training and staffs are very cooperative, from morning to night and split shifts are also available.

Pros

Timing and Canteen

Cons

Too much call flow
Same role

Best management, worst salary

Everything is good, work load is high and salary is least . Airtel pays 24000/+ to each candidate but FIRSTSOURCE solutions gives only 8400/- after deduction.

Pros

Helpful environment, peaceful also

Cons

Least salary
Same location

Good place to work, looking forward to work again, will be pleased if I get the opportunity to work gain, 24/7 work in outsourcing, day and night shifts

Pros

You can get tea, milk and coffee

Cons

Continuous growth

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Team leader's are very helpful and they guide very well, we are learn the new thing's from them and office atmosphere is nice,
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?