Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Very Good Experience

January 7, 2020
I spent one of my best times working with this company. The work environment was very good. And very good learning opportunity was there. I got very friendly environment as well as friendly co-workers.
February 2, 2021
Same role
Customer service associate ( non voice) (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..
Pros
Free cab for female employee
October 31, 2020
CSR (Current Employee) - Gandhinagar, Gujarat
Place is nice for work and all Team Leaders managers are suppotive but some time there is problem of vacant system on shift timing and there after there was TLs who helps us for the same.
August 30, 2020
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Shiliguri, West Bengal
Job profile is good, discipline is good, advance payment system nill, salary was minimum, unable to carry daily life with that minimum amount. Job profile was : customer support associate.Client was : vodafoneHave to solve the customer queries through phone.
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your job during your stint with Firstsource.