Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Well concentrate on multiple tasks.

June 5, 2017
Everything is ok but when compared to other companies , they provide less salary.And there is no week off for Saturday.Always provide night shift.But probably all employees have job security in Firstsource.
Pros
if we working for govt holodays, they will provide double salary with food.
Cons
Saturday working
January 17, 2021
Same role
Senior Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) - Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka
It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.
August 17, 2020
Same role
Senior Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Navalur, Tamil Nadu
1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
March 26, 2021
Same location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Chennai
It is a place with great workplace practices. Management and their initiatives are employee-centric. Colleagues make it a great work environment by providing fantastic team support. Employees have the flexibility to work from home.
Pros
Employees feel empowered
Cons
nil
  1. Well concentrate on multiple tasks.