Firstsource Solutions logo
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Wonderful company

First source is top 10 listed company. I like company policy was a very good for employees because this international bpo company. I am experience there 2 year i love this company any vaccacy for mi there i will come back pls should be appoint mi.

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

August 31, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback. We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us and would like to rejoin Firstsource. Please check the ‘Careers’ page on our official website to explore suitable open positions.We wish you the best for your future endeavours.

handlling customer (inbound) calls ,in a smart way

the work culture there is very much professional, need to focus on the given work and give your 100% to achieve the needed target, the hardest part of the job is to get the positive C_SAT ( customer satisfaction score), other than every part of the job is achievable. Overall a very good experience for the life time

Pros

no such facilities

Cons

9 hrs + 1 hrs as aux.

Not good to work in Firstsource

Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..

Pros

hate canteen food in firstsource.

Cons

Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.

Very nice company with good benefits, TL and Managers are good. They are very responsible and supportive. I suggest this company who wants to start their career in US Mortgage under writing.

Pros

Salary

Compare Firstsource Solutions with