Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

work culture

Working with first source solutions is great experience. Good and supportive management team also a great and positive working culture.Overall good experience to work here.

Same role

It is a good employee centric company and listen to their employees challenges. . They think about their learning and growth. It was super fantastic. . I told u it's employee centric

Pros

Good

Cons

Same role

Flexible and fun loving place

Always providing knowledge and support to help individual to achieve the goal ,positive attitude management is approachable,working hours are flexible , motivating and appreciating time and again

Pros

Home drop available

Cons

Incentives paid is less compared to comparator
Same location

Best

Atmosphere was good.Overall team was good.Extra activities were also happened I enjoyed.Location was good.Now they put interview process very complicated & difficult.

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

August 29, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback, and it's great to know how contented and trusted you felt at work.Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it.Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career at Firstsource. Our interview process is structured in a way to set you up for success as a potential future colleague.All the best.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with