Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Work Environment is not good

December 1, 2020
Only Work is good means the process its a banking process...nothing else.no salary hike , no activity, no sr. support, no festival, no incentive, not a good management , nothing is good only 2 thins you will find best that is (1. Banking process (2. in time salary.....that's it . apart from this if you have any question everything will be negative.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, no incentive, no salary hike, no sr. support, bad management, no activities, no festivals, no freedom, nothing is good...only salary will get credited to the account on time.
September 16, 2019
Same role
Senior Executive (Former Employee) - Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Could be better in terms of career advancements but overall a great place to work at. The management is helpful and the HRs are regularly conducting events for the employees as well.
May 12, 2019
Same role
Senior Executive (Current Employee) - Chennai
It's like a family environment We can learn lots of management activity We can improve our knowledge by applying internal knowledge based skill set like example (WFM, Six sigma, excel knowledge, presentation skill)
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
February 2, 2021
Same location
Customer service associate ( non voice) (Former Employee) - Bangalore, Karnataka
It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..
Pros
Free cab for female employee
  1. Work Environment is not good