Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Work place & regards

August 7, 2013
I myself would like to work for Non-Voice Process.. But due to situation I got placed in Voice Process...I possess typing Speed....I would be great if I am placed in non - voice process in good concern where I can grow literally beside..... The place where I work I is comfortable but salary is not appropriate for me... Rather than that the management is good & the every Friday & Saturday there will be fun activities ,,,,,,even the cultural activities are been taken placed....the most liken part is ""if we handle the call in good way ,,,we are been awarded & appreciated by the higher officials.....
Pros
free coupons for our achievements
August 16, 2019
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Always have learnt never say I when your working with team should always say we, it means working as a team is always has a successful job in every company.
August 3, 2019
Same role
Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) - Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
Good company.teaches lots of things about corporate company is like for freshers it is a good step to know how corporate company will work................
Pros
Good environment to work, complete corporate style
Cons
Very busy work
March 26, 2021
Same location
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) - Chennai
It is a place with great workplace practices. Management and their initiatives are employee-centric. Colleagues make it a great work environment by providing fantastic team support. Employees have the flexibility to work from home.
Pros
Employees feel empowered
Cons
nil