Firstsource Solutions
Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Working experience

March 1, 2014
Over all good but salary is no increment on time and promotion chances is too low, thats all.
Pros
Cons
9 Hours
June 6, 2021
Same role
Sr. CSA (Customer Support Associate) (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..
Pros
hate canteen food in firstsource.
Cons
Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.
January 17, 2021
Same role
Senior Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) - Bellandur, Bengaluru, Karnataka
It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.
August 30, 2020
Same location
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) - Shiliguri, West Bengal
Job profile is good, discipline is good, advance payment system nill, salary was minimum, unable to carry daily life with that minimum amount. Job profile was : customer support associate.Client was : vodafoneHave to solve the customer queries through phone.
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your job during your stint with Firstsource.