Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Worse source solutions - my final thoughts on how it works!!

The security staff can be helpful because, they are cool. The funny part is, no ex employee allowed in the canteen or use the rest room. what would an ex-employee would possibly test your integrity. If you see someone sneaking in the production floor, that can pose a threat. But the so called Canteen is so away from the so called production floor. Why would you people deny access to the canteen?

Pros

Payment right on time, subsidized bill at the cafeteria, friendly and helpful HR, Sanitation is extremely good, no tolerance on mis conduct, Recognition on quarterly basis, Bunk beds are provided for the employees’ convenience, Honey mooning period is around 90 days.

Cons

Cab does not leave on time since they drive so fast and woman employees encourage rash driving, Pillion drivers dont give importance on who complains or their life is at risk, nothing happens if its reported to the appropriate dept, the water flowing out the taps are re used, Please do not throw in the cigarette buds on where it should be, Bunk beds can be misused, I do see people sleep with no prior permission, so don’t be surprised.

July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback! As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. Safety and security of our employees are of utmost priority and we ensure that adequate measures are in place. We regret that you or your friend (ex-employee) had some unpleasant experience during your stint with us. We take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.

Same role

It is so full of politics and

Working with this company is an absolute nightmare. The management is extremely biased and does not care about employees. Sycophancy is prevalent everywhere in the company. One should only look at this company if left with no other option.

April 7, 2022
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.Your comments are in stark contrast to the supportive, people-centred culture we work so hard to provide.Firstsource has firm policies in place for its commitment to a discrimination-free work environment. Our leadership team is strongly focused on providing an enriching employee experience, and we’re sorry this is not what you experienced.We wish you well in your future career.
Same role

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

January 31, 2022
Thanks for your review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process and the insurance provided. Our Performance enhancement philosophy drives a culture of meritocracy through performance differentiation - hence, the incentives are linked to the targets achieved. The shifts and work timings of employees are aligned to suit the team’s or client’s requirements – these are planned and communicated to employees well in advance. Also, we provide cab facilities during the window prescribed as per the statutory requirement. Our leaders continuously strive to make the process better with zero tolerance to workplace incivility and a bias-free workplace. Regarding your concerns on shift timings and further support, we request you to contact your HR Manager for a speedy resolution.Wishing you a fulfilling career at Firstsource!
Same location

Productive and heavy workload

Good if you are a fresher. However, salary is not as per the market standards and need to focus more on employee benefits and employee satisfaction for HRs

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Worse source solutions - my final thoughts on how it works!!