Firstsource Solutions
View all Firstsource Solutions reviews

Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Review

Worst place to work.

Doesn't provide ultimate solutions to the employees.Benefits and Facilities are worst.Doesn't motivate employees for their growth in the industry or company.

Pros

Na

Cons

They only care about their clients

August 18, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience during your employment with us. We work hard to provide a supportive work environment and our benefits package is on par with the best in the industry. Your experience is definitely at odds with our values as an organisation that puts our employees at the heart of what we do. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy a happy and fulfilling career with us and our leadership team continuously empowers, motivates and supports every single employee in our company.We hope you used one of our feedback channels while employed with us. We actively seek feedback from all our employees through our HR team and Employee surveys, so that we can continue to improve employee experience.

Same role

It is so full of politics and

Working with this company is an absolute nightmare. The management is extremely biased and does not care about employees. Sycophancy is prevalent everywhere in the company. One should only look at this company if left with no other option.

April 7, 2022
Thanks for taking the time to write a review.Your comments are in stark contrast to the supportive, people-centred culture we work so hard to provide.Firstsource has firm policies in place for its commitment to a discrimination-free work environment. Our leadership team is strongly focused on providing an enriching employee experience, and we’re sorry this is not what you experienced.We wish you well in your future career.
Same roleSame location

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

January 31, 2022
Thanks for your review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process and the insurance provided. Our Performance enhancement philosophy drives a culture of meritocracy through performance differentiation - hence, the incentives are linked to the targets achieved. The shifts and work timings of employees are aligned to suit the team’s or client’s requirements – these are planned and communicated to employees well in advance. Also, we provide cab facilities during the window prescribed as per the statutory requirement. Our leaders continuously strive to make the process better with zero tolerance to workplace incivility and a bias-free workplace. Regarding your concerns on shift timings and further support, we request you to contact your HR Manager for a speedy resolution.Wishing you a fulfilling career at Firstsource!
Same location

I have good experince in this company

Everyone has a different experience in this organization. But me as a first Job I have a very good experience. In the workplace, everyone is cooperative, including Managers, and Colleagues.The management team also supports you when every needs it. If system issue, Salary issue, Medical issue. For very short periods they fulfill your requirement. I learned many things from here, Confidence, working with teams, Interacting without hesitation, and how to enjoy each moment without stress. I would like to say thank you for your support me.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with