Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,223 reviews
The company is good and management is reachable. Work life balance is difficult to adopt. The employees benefits are very low. But still the company is not bad
Pros
Two way cabs
Cons
Employee benifits are low
My first impression was that it's good after the training but the stress soon becomes apparent as you are taking a lot of customer service calls.I did try to advance a few times but as you are initially given a promotion only after a minimum of 3 months trial although mine was 3 months first time, then 18 months at my second promotion. Management's attitudes lack that of support as sometimes a customer would demand a manager and 9/10 times they would refuse to take the call. This could be said of a lot of call centres to be honest. I am not saying all management was unsupportive there where a few that made working there bare able for me and I did make some friends while there for 3 years 6 months.
Pros
Friends
Cons
Hours, Some attitudes of others, wages are low
If your looking to make easy money and sales then this is a good place to work, if your looking to get into customer service and sales it’s a great place to start.
Pros
Long lunches, discount on company products
Cons
No career progression
Do NOT consider applying to this monstrosity of a place! Everything about its rubbish! Unless you have absolutely no life, family or friends I would not bother because any social life is non existent in this place!
Pros
Cons
To many to list
I’d like to give a better review But the truth is the job is very stressful and there is a lot of pressure to meet the matrix they have. Your immediate supervisors are pretty nice and treat you well but upper management has demands that just can’t be met. They are constantly have overtime if you want to get more money but they also have times where it is mandatory overtime and may force you to work 12 hour days for a period of time.
Pros
Multiple schedule options, available often nice supervisors
Cons
Long hours when mandatory ot. Low pay. Opportunity for bonus but hard to meet goals of matrix
After 5.5 years with the company, I left for a better opportunity. During this time I was an examiner, trainer and then quality analyst. As an examiner there was constant overtime and terrible communication. Pay was cut frequently. You had to push harder for more production but then was penalized for going too fast and the matrix pay going down. As a trainer there were no breaks. It was constant. As a quality analyst it was okay, pay was good. Hours suck because you're essentially doing the work of 2 or 3 people and have no time with your family. If you choose not to work overtime the work piles up. All around this job gave me anxiety. My biggest complaint is HR. When I was on maternity leave I tried to file for short term disability which I had been paying for. Only to find out that I didn't actually have short term disability. Even though it came out of my check. So instead of 60% of my wages, I had to use all of my PTO and then was reimbursed around $400 for the amount I paid for STD. Once you leave the screwed continues. You don't get your PTO paid out for a month and they don't send your term date to your 401k for a month.
Pros
Pay, flex schedule, work from home, some management
Cons
No work life balance, HR is terrible, system is slow and intermittent, matrix cuts, work overload
Great staffFun place to workGood motivationFrequent rewardsFrequent breaksPressure free environmentHelpful managersOverall a very enjoyable place to workWould highly recommend
Pros
All of the above
Cons
Non many
I have found this company to be very open and honest with what you can expect in the job role which I like. The wage isn't the best but it's also enough for me for the work I am doing.
Pros
no weekends or bank holidays to work.
Cons
Wage could be a little higher
Management is really supportive.Mon-Friday working no weekends. Working with a great team makes the days go by quicker.Room for improvements but Overall good place to work.
Pros
Wfh- great team leaders
Cons
Benefits, pay could be more.
Don’t work here unless you’re absolutely desperate for money. Poor management. Micromanaged beyond belief. Don’t plan on using the bathroom for more than a minute cause you’ll get penalized
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Firstsource Solutions?
The hours were standard and you could request a slot to be on if you weren’t happy with your given slot. However this was at manager discretion which is to be expected. Colleagues were friendly sometimes a little to friendly with each other especially in the work place. My main issue with working here was that I have a medical issue that I disclosed from day one and I was told they will do a desk assessment and look into it so I could do my job comfortably. All I was really asking for was just permission to occasionally stand up and move a bit from my desk just a few minutes an extra break would’ve sufficed. But instead they just said I’ll get so and so to sort it for you this went on from sept 2020 through to jan 2021 when I eventually left. It was one of the primary reasons I left the work place but other than that disregard for employee health they were a lovely place to work for.
Pros
Decent canteen, friendly colleagues, fun yet professional atmosphere.
Cons
Lack of support, communication struggles with overtime and sickline
Bsd training techniques trainer sometimes had an attitude with trainees. The job isn't that hard but they make it very hard and very stressful. You either pass or fail a call no in between. It's just overall stressful. pay should be way more for what is being done.
Pros
Work with on taking time ofd
Cons
bad training and underpaid for work being done
I applied here for a data entry position, had to email them for a follow up first of all. Then went through the interview process and waited a few days to be told they offered it to someone else. Only to continue my job search and not 2 days later the job was reposted. Company is worthless and a waste of time!
Cons
Overworked and underpaid they would change your pay at any time mostly when it seemed like you were getting the hang of it. Very unfair place to work
Don’t bother worst company ever! Management haven’t got a clue , rude, no people skills and pays not right ever and full of kids. I would rather be on the dole!
Pros
Cons
All of it
This job on surface is easy, but then they add all of these stipulations. Things you can say and things you can't. You pretty much learn as you go. The training was horrible and not very hands on. I would not recommend this company if you are looking for something long term.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Short breaks, lac of proper training
They don't care about employees, and keep cutting incentive or getting your pay wrong. It's like being back at school the way they treat their staff.
The pay is really horrible for what is expected of you. There are a lot of systems and everything is all over the place and compensation is horrible.
Pros
Nice equipment
Cons
Very low pay
I read the reviews but choose not to believe them. The training was good but after that it was terrible. You are thrown in the deep end. They help at first and then nothing. Customers are horrible. The trainers could have been better. My line manager was amazing. The people I met were amazing. 10 hour shifts for minimum wage, not great. No structure at all. No social life. If you’re late just once, you have to have a written discussion. Happy to have left as mental health comes first.
Pros
Good coffee, the people. The training
Cons
Long hours, the trainers, the pay
It is a place with great workplace practices. Management and their initiatives are employee-centric. Colleagues make it a great work environment by providing fantastic team support. Employees have the flexibility to work from home.
Pros
Employees feel empowered
Cons
nil
Alot of modules trainer is only allowed to spend 1 hour teaching.Your on you own with training after that. You have to real focused they are mindful of time missed and work with you. Just give you undivided attention and you are sure to to well.You wont know your schedule until after training