Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,598 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Average at best

Too little pay, too much work. Trainers nice, managers questionable. Tech team is not very good. Co-ordination between departments takes a while, we got our internet reimbursements after 3 months due to negligence.

Very bad management where they are trying to please only their company of work.

Very bad management where they are trying to please only their company of work. They will offer you higher pay loads of incentives and all but at the end youll not be able to unlock any because they will find a hack to take it back or not pay you for the amount you have worked.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Managers are cliquy

You get the worst treatment if you’re not in the TLS clique. The breaks are ridiculous you get little to no time to do anything. They hate it when you have a day off no matter what the reason. No paid sick days. Customers give abuse and we’re supposed to deal with it.

There is very friendly work environment

It is a good company. I am happy to work good working environment. Company taken care of each employee. Many program will be conducted by the company to encourage the moral of the employee.

Pros

Festival celebration, and many other programs will be conducted by the company, vantage points to the employee etc

Cons

Short breaks, etc

Good company just has some bad clients

Worked in the NatWest section of the company and the NatWest support was slim to non made you feel like you are just a number and the only thing that mattered was how quick you could get someone off the phone

Busy but good hours

Hard job to do, but challenges you to do your best. Hard to get time off for appointments, and need to request far in advance. pay is lower than expected but there are benefits offered to make up for it.

Awful

Mentally exhausting and stressful, abusive customers, unhelpful management, unrealistic targets. No job security as your job is threatened constantly. High turnover rate, started with a team of 20 and 6 months later i was the only one left

it's a job

minimal pay, high turnover, not much room for growth. the trainer does not know how to speak to people and should not be teaching anyone anything. lack of transparency throughout the company.

Good place to work if you are doing work from home

Work from home contract is very goodYou will get2* 15 minutes break and one 30 minutes breakAlso the shifts are flexibleThe late shifts are not good most of the Customer don't like calling them after 7.30 pm for promotional calls

A joke

If you want anytime for yourself or family this is not the place for you. Pay is a joke and "compensation" is even thought of. Terrible Job. Do not recommend

Great learning and had a great experience.

It was a great learning and had a great experience learning different things on a daily basis, I recommend fresher students or experience to join Firstsource group, people looking to learn and want to make a career, Firstsource will be the great organization for great journey.

Pros

Cons

9 hours working

Not well organised

The job is okay but the company is not well organised. False promises such as working from home. Overall experience was okay but many people on my team were not happy with the company.

Good

The company has a very Good Work Life Balance, while the pay is decent but annual hike is average Management is good and open door policy. Overall nice company to work.

Pros

Work Life Balance

Cons

Hike

Trouble makers

Lack of communication, Management is a trouble maker, only one sided individual in the work environment. Tension between workers always, stressful place to work. Prejudice is definitely on site and off siteYou never feel happy to come to work.It’ is always something to make you feel unappreciated or stupid. Changes need to be made in Roanoke VA office.

Pros

My job helping those who are in need of resources; medical insurance etc

Cons

Manager needs to retire

It's ok

It's OK to work for, but you don't always get the help you need, and can singled out, seems to be if your not close with the tl your not important so it's not a very friendly environment most times

Avoid

Avoid like the plague RunBad pay Management don’t care, get disciplinary for having time off when you was in hospital? You are just another number - everyone is so easily replaced Hated every single second

Cons

Decent place to work and pays enough for a student

Decent and pays well for a student. Always bonus opportunities too. Jobs abit boring and repetitive and the customers can drive you insane but what else do you expect in customer service

Good pay not worth the grief

there was a fast turn around. There were many ways to progress early in your career you do have set backs in my case with the statistics they could be perfect for weeks and that one day they Aren’t will be focused on. Always negative based in these circumstances within my time of working with the business You get abuse day to day from the customers and had lack of support from management and ops management.Overtime was there but you were so drained after your shift that you no longer want to do it. Some nice managers but others are clicks and can be awful with staff. Snobby colleagues and no canteen.

Pros

Hot water machine and water fountain. Parking(when there were spaces)

Cons

No support

I had lots of fun.

Had the best time of my life. Had fun working with everyone. Didn't care about the negatively, did my best to have fun, create as positive work environment as I could.

Great projects

I'm so happy I found CreatorsLab! It was a great experience from beginning to end. My team and I got our projects done with CreatorsLab, their trainers and managers were very helpful / made us understand the project well. We also got an internship and training as well.

Not a bad place

Company has excellent hours, decent management, good facilities, usual rules apply no phones etc but thats to be expected and understood. Excellent benefits

Pros

Excellent Benefits depending on campaign

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?