Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 1,261 reviews matching the search
Place is nice for work and all Team Leaders managers are suppotive but some time there is problem of vacant system on shift timing and there after there was TLs who helps us for the same.
This was the company where I learnt about the corporate ethics. I am really thankful to the entire management for making me what I am today. If I get a chance to be a part again in the company I would be more than happy & would be honored.
Pros
Company Culture
Cons
Break Timings
It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..
Pros
Free cab for female employee
It's really good to work with first source. Our team leader and senior will supports us very well. Its completely friendly environment and we have good incentives.
Good customer care executive industry ,gave an opportunity to work as team leader, learnt how to handle customers, developed good communication skill, team handling, worked calm and cool environment
Pros
Accommodation and lunch
Cons
Short hours
My most of time goes office and learning new things Management are good how will support you and try get best of best performance from you.Culture is good to work
Very good company with lots of growth opportunities. Good environment. Will get extended support from all the senior team leads and managers to achieve our goals
Only Work is good means the process its a banking process...nothing else.no salary hike , no activity, no sr. support, no festival, no incentive, not a good management , nothing is good only 2 thins you will find best that is (1. Banking process (2. in time salary.....that's it . apart from this if you have any question everything will be negative.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, no incentive, no salary hike, no sr. support, bad management, no activities, no festivals, no freedom, nothing is good...only salary will get credited to the account on time.
Mentally harassment in the name of targets.Team leader and the manager are so hard to reach out our problems. Very poor work culture. Good company but worst team leader
It's only good for manager and above, they don't count others as employees. Others are just revenue earning machines. No stress buster activities carried out of late only work with unnecessary pressure.
Pros
It was good till last 3 years back but now there is nothing as such
Cons
No humanity, doesn't care about their employees, there is a huge list....
I would say firstsource BPO is the best in bhopal. They have great management in every section. Just salary is too low in comparison to work pressure. But for initial stage to learn professionalism and to deal with people u can do it for 1 year
Hi, My experience at firstsource was quite good. I always punctual there and also they never complain me because I was done very sincerely my job.Thank you.
Those who are talented in speech can shine over there. Will treat each employee in respectful manner. I really appreciate this MNC culture @ first source. But one or two Team leads rarely very worst but managers really support well. Salary is good but hike is not. No night shift for ladies which is too appreciative. Culture also good.
Pros
Nice culture nice respect and appreciate ones effort
Cons
Salary hikeless..
December 21, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.Employee-centricity is one of our core values, and it has always been our endeavour to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair work environment to all our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. We love receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. Regarding salary hikes, it happens at regular intervals and the merit increases are based on the KPIs achieved by the employee.Wishing you the best with your new endeavours.
Job profile is good, discipline is good, advance payment system nill, salary was minimum, unable to carry daily life with that minimum amount. Job profile was : customer support associate.Client was : vodafoneHave to solve the customer queries through phone.
September 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your job during your stint with Firstsource.
This is a great place to work if you are a fresher or have no work experience at all. Wouldn't recommend working lot term as this organization seems to be plagued with foolish management practices like reducing salaries and increase performance incentives (targets set will be unrealistic), asking you to work overtime for free n other silly things... it's only ok to work here if it's temporary ... ders also job security .. incase your process shuts down they will try and move you to a new process
Pros
Job security
Cons
Foolish management
First source is top 10 listed company. I like company policy was a very good for employees because this international bpo company. I am experience there 2 year i love this company any vaccacy for mi there i will come back pls should be appoint mi.
August 31, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share feedback. We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us and would like to rejoin Firstsource. Please check the ‘Careers’ page on our official website to explore suitable open positions.We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
1.No stress 2.canteen is good 3.we learn about how do employee work in corporate environment 4.5 days working rotational shift 5.salary increatment in year
September 1, 2020
Thank you for your great feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a positive experience while working with us. We wish you the best for your future endeavours.
firstsource is the first company which provide me job at there.the staff and company both are very good for me.this is an airtel call center .very fast to resolve the customer query on phone call.
Pros
helpfull to improve the financial situation of an employ.
Cons
no branch at jalandhar now.
August 27, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.
I loved this workplace, its environment and management. The Hr and mangers will listen to your concerns and will come back to your with most suitable and positive answers for ur queries.
Pros
Safe place to work in night shifts
Cons
none for me ...
August 18, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are delighted to hear that your experience was good while working with us.. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees.We wish you the best with your future endeavours.
This is the very very hard job , all time gating call back to back.. many types customer are calling. All benefit provided by company bt to low. Overall standard work..
August 18, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.
Doesn't provide ultimate solutions to the employees.Benefits and Facilities are worst.Doesn't motivate employees for their growth in the industry or company.
Pros
Na
Cons
They only care about their clients
August 18, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience during your employment with us. We work hard to provide a supportive work environment and our benefits package is on par with the best in the industry. Your experience is definitely at odds with our values as an organisation that puts our employees at the heart of what we do. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy a happy and fulfilling career with us and our leadership team continuously empowers, motivates and supports every single employee in our company.We hope you used one of our feedback channels while employed with us. We actively seek feedback from all our employees through our HR team and Employee surveys, so that we can continue to improve employee experience.