Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

They need to be change management policies in so many areas, like admin and it department Company should take outside. For fun They need to be change R&R Awards differentl cash prizes and gifts
It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..
Pros
Free cab for female employee
Only Work is good means the process its a banking process...nothing else.no salary hike , no activity, no sr. support, no festival, no incentive, not a good management , nothing is good only 2 thins you will find best that is (1. Banking process (2. in time salary.....that's it . apart from this if you have any question everything will be negative.
Pros
nothing
Cons
long hours, no incentive, no salary hike, no sr. support, bad management, no activities, no festivals, no freedom, nothing is good...only salary will get credited to the account on time.
Doesn't provide ultimate solutions to the employees.Benefits and Facilities are worst.Doesn't motivate employees for their growth in the industry or company.
Pros
Na
Cons
They only care about their clients
August 18, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience during your employment with us. We work hard to provide a supportive work environment and our benefits package is on par with the best in the industry. Your experience is definitely at odds with our values as an organisation that puts our employees at the heart of what we do. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy a happy and fulfilling career with us and our leadership team continuously empowers, motivates and supports every single employee in our company.We hope you used one of our feedback channels while employed with us. We actively seek feedback from all our employees through our HR team and Employee surveys, so that we can continue to improve employee experience.
Very friendly environment Great management support No too much work pressure Understanding Employees problems and giving solutions. Equality no partiality. Overall The Beat Place to work.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Job security
July 15, 2020
Thank you for excellent review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.In the last couple of years, Mortgage business at Firstsource has grown exponentially and is hiring currently as well. Hence, job security should be the last thing on one’s mind. Please reach out to someone in Human Resources team for any clarification you need.
It is an organisation with not very good repo with employees. Work environment is not very healthy and employees are not treated well in most of the situation
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback! We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working with us.We work hard to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair environment and are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy long and fulfilling careers with us. We also encourage employees to share feedback in all stages of their employment with us so that we can improve the employee experience. We wish you had spoken to your Human Resources team / Manager during your stint with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
A very good company with a great work environment, support from Management is always available at times of needy. Growth ratio is good life balance is Ok
Everyone will have good learning and work life balance.People who have good in knowledge will grow. Management will help each individual to grow and support in their work
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Transport
Not applicable for this company. It's not people oriented, doesn't pay well. Less benefits , management doesn't care about their employees. HR is also not helpful
It was wonderful working with firstsource.Good management ,good support. Got good experience working in firstsource ...learned how to work in team..managing things ..
It has been a great stay at Firstsource and excellent support for the team leads. Excellent office environment and good place to explore knowledge. Also, the process way very interesting.
Good company, but they need to work on the salary package. Work culture, people management is at best. They work on feedbacks given by the employees,which is an addon
Getting invoice and process them Handling weekly calls with clients and resolving their queries Learning new technology and tools to move further Checking the invoice and verifying them
It was good working there.. Started my courier from this organisation.. Got a chance to learn how a corporate world works.. And how important is to maintain client relationship and many more things..
Work life is good but the only disadvantage is they don't give your promotion papers as soon as you get promoted and the salary process could be improved.
Good place to work, specially for freshers , working environment is good. It took whole day for interview. But salary part they are offering less salary for CSR post. Best thing is that they credit salary on time. Rest everything is fine...
Was not happy with the management. Not friendly at all. Never to be employer Friendly. Regretted to have been working there most of the time. All Useless Bosses.
It was overall a good experience working in first source. I learnt a lot of things while working in that company as it was my first job I was very curious and exited to learn new things as always.
Enjoyed working with FS,. Sometimes tough but fun-loving colleagues, always ready to help when asked for, high level of professionalism, nice work culture, certainly this is ideal place for learners who want to excel in life and job
Working in First source it was very good, about learning and career it's a best one to create the career new joiners it's best place to work In firsts
Clients are good however the basic pay and take home is confusing , dont want to imcrease the basic pay. Cab is one way that also limited and only for women employee