Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka210 reviews

Found 210 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,469 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Good place to work for freshers

Being a fresher u will definitely have good support to learn things, Really good in the initial days of career. But job security is low, so better keep moving once u gain sufficient knowledge. Because one fine day they will arrange call saying your notice period starts today

Pros

Working Environment

Cons

Job security

Great Place to Learn New Things in BPO

I have achieved performance certificate and all and the organisation is good for freshers they pay well and the management is excellent,they provide good training and staffs are very cooperative, from morning to night and split shifts are also available.

Pros

Timing and Canteen

Cons

Too much call flow

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Happy environment but No Job Security and No Growth , No Transport facility

In this company you will find good colleagues and happy environment Around. But there are so many drawbacks. Like there is No Job Security , No Growth, No Transport facility . You can't rely on making Future here.

No work life balance, salary is ok but 12-15 hours are justified very cunningly.

Okay for a year or two , don't think of any future from FSL.One fine lot who will slay their own people to keep the client happy.Will try their best to squeeze more than paid for.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Long hours, HR is invisible, management is bent on squeezing blood from a dead goose.

February 9, 2022
Thanks for writing in. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process.Our teams function in a very agile manner to serve the dynamic needs of the customers and our employees. Having said that, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and consciously promote the same among all Firstsourcers.We are taking your feedback and will address the areas we missed in delivering a great experience to you.

Timely salary

Good company to start your career. Less incentives, no bonus , late night shift. Insurance provided. No proper cab facility and politics in management.

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

No bonus

January 31, 2022
Thanks for your review. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our on-time pay process and the insurance provided. Our Performance enhancement philosophy drives a culture of meritocracy through performance differentiation - hence, the incentives are linked to the targets achieved. The shifts and work timings of employees are aligned to suit the team’s or client’s requirements – these are planned and communicated to employees well in advance. Also, we provide cab facilities during the window prescribed as per the statutory requirement. Our leaders continuously strive to make the process better with zero tolerance to workplace incivility and a bias-free workplace. Regarding your concerns on shift timings and further support, we request you to contact your HR Manager for a speedy resolution.Wishing you a fulfilling career at Firstsource!

Joined as a fresher, loved the sky process I was in

Worked as a CSA for sky process. Sky process allows you to make sales easily everyday and that adds up to more than ₹50k salary consistently even as a fresher

Pros

Good incentives

Cons

It’s very good working with team and good management

Overall very good experience working with firstsource till now. Environment is awesome great fun while working team. Management are so team in terms of professional and personal things.

December 21, 2021
We are happy to hear that you enjoy the work environment at Firstsource. Thank you for the feedback and wishing you a fantastic career with Firstsource.

Over all its good culture and friendly nature

I had a great time and got lot of things to learn , for the new joinees it's a great job to learn and tackle the customer query ... Fun time and great enthusiasm in work time

Pros

Friendly and good nature

Cons

Back to back calls

Not good to work in Firstsource

Hi All,This is what I had experienced working in Firstsource for 4 plus years in Firstsource. I feel its not good to work in Firstsource, as the pay is less, office politics is more, growth is only for the one who is good with the managers doing their personal work, not office related or the talented and hard working people. Thank you, Try other companies instead of joining here, if you get a good opportunity elsewhere..

Pros

hate canteen food in firstsource.

Cons

Long hours, payless, no growth, office politics.

Very nice company with good benefits, TL and Managers are good. They are very responsible and supportive. I suggest this company who wants to start their career in US Mortgage under writing.

Pros

Salary

Cons

It is always comfortable and fun working there

It is s great company with good authority, my Team Leader is very down to earth person which made and othe team mate very comfortable working there.....best boss ever I can get..

Pros

Free cab for female employee

Work Environment is not good

Only Work is good means the process its a banking process...nothing else.no salary hike , no activity, no sr. support, no festival, no incentive, not a good management , nothing is good only 2 thins you will find best that is (1. Banking process (2. in time salary.....that's it . apart from this if you have any question everything will be negative.

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours, no incentive, no salary hike, no sr. support, bad management, no activities, no festivals, no freedom, nothing is good...only salary will get credited to the account on time.

Worst place to work.

Doesn't provide ultimate solutions to the employees.Benefits and Facilities are worst.Doesn't motivate employees for their growth in the industry or company.

Pros

Na

Cons

They only care about their clients

August 18, 2020
We are sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience during your employment with us. We work hard to provide a supportive work environment and our benefits package is on par with the best in the industry. Your experience is definitely at odds with our values as an organisation that puts our employees at the heart of what we do. We are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy a happy and fulfilling career with us and our leadership team continuously empowers, motivates and supports every single employee in our company.We hope you used one of our feedback channels while employed with us. We actively seek feedback from all our employees through our HR team and Employee surveys, so that we can continue to improve employee experience.

Best company so far to work

Very friendly environment Great management support No too much work pressure Understanding Employees problems and giving solutions. Equality no partiality. Overall The Beat Place to work.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

Job security

July 15, 2020
Thank you for excellent review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.In the last couple of years, Mortgage business at Firstsource has grown exponentially and is hiring currently as well. Hence, job security should be the last thing on one’s mind. Please reach out to someone in Human Resources team for any clarification you need.

Not happy with work culture

It is an organisation with not very good repo with employees. Work environment is not very healthy and employees are not treated well in most of the situation

July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback! We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working with us.We work hard to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair environment and are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy long and fulfilling careers with us. We also encourage employees to share feedback in all stages of their employment with us so that we can improve the employee experience. We wish you had spoken to your Human Resources team / Manager during your stint with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.

Salary

They need to be change management policies in so many areas, like admin and it department Company should take outside. For fun They need to be change R&R Awards differentl cash prizes and gifts

Good Company

A very good company with a great work environment, support from Management is always available at times of needy. Growth ratio is good life balance is Ok

Work life balance

Everyone will have good learning and work life balance.People who have good in knowledge will grow. Management will help each individual to grow and support in their work

Pros

Flexible time

Cons

Transport

Not applicable

Not applicable for this company. It's not people oriented, doesn't pay well. Less benefits , management doesn't care about their employees. HR is also not helpful

It was a good experience working with firstsource

It was wonderful working with firstsource.Good management ,good support. Got good experience working in firstsource ...learned how to work in team..managing things ..

Professional environment, excellent training

It has been a great stay at Firstsource and excellent support for the team leads. Excellent office environment and good place to explore knowledge. Also, the process way very interesting.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

Learn about Firstsource Solutions in Bengaluru, Karnataka

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Bengaluru, Karnataka
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?