Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews in Bhubaneshwar, Orissa

Office Management was very poor, Hr policies also very poor.I am not getting propper justic from the FSL Management after a long 9 years carrier. So I was very insatisfied Thanku.
Pros
sr Custmerservice associate
I have learned many things in this field The management of the Office is Awesome Workplace of that office is friendly And the enjoyable part of the company is the activity which helds in every month
Good for first time job seeker great experience . Good working environment .But growth chances are minimum salary increment is minimum as industry standard.
good
good
Firstsource India Pvt Ltd. Is a good company and also management is too good, With Security system ,specially for female employees. 1. Cab facility both(males/females) No words to say... Just very very good
Pros
free Cabs
Cons
Noo
Nice work experience but as I need better salary so quit . But management system was best . Working atmosphere was nice , as I do mba so I quit for better opportunities.
Good work Enviornment, Motivation , good Coperation from C Employee and senior Overall It was very good experince. I was promoted to a biigger and challenging Role that shows my senior has trust on me and on my capabality.
good learning for freshers, great organization to work with. Nice environment and great applause for some acomplisment. free training for excelling in professional career. scope for higher studies too
Pros
event management was high
Cons
recognition in job was poor
I have learned many things from my previous company i.e. work with team, team management, performance management, Customer service in detail, etc. Management of the company is very good for all of the employees. My all team members were very friendly in nature & cooperative every time for which all situations were adjustable.
Pros
Free Cab facility
Cons
8 hours
Too much politics in management. Learned how to work under pressure. The most enjoyable part during my work was creating fun at workplace.
Pros
cab facility
Cons
no free food cupons