Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Chennai, Tamil Nadu171 reviews

Found 171 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,469 reviews

Working Space

I have more learning on this job. I'm very happy to enjoyable to work. Easy to catch new points. I'm very satisfied and interested this work. Team leader and management also very good. One of my family heaven.

June 20, 2022
Many thanks for your great review and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to know how contented and trusted you feel at work.As you rightly mentioned, our leadership team believes in motivating, encouraging, and empowering Firstsourcers to accomplish their goals and to have an enriching experience at Firstsource. Keep up the good work, but if there’s anything you need help with, please reach out to your Team Leader or HR partner.All the very best for a long and rewarding career with us.

Good to work

I worked in chennai branch , Good place to start career And i learnt many things. Team management is very good they have good interaction with colleagues

May 25, 2022
Many thanks for your review. We are delighted to hear how contented and trusted you felt at work. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it. We wish you the best for your future career.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Working here is fun

I worked at first source as customer executive non voice . We have been given one month training. And there was a test after training. Management is very professional

February 9, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We’re pleased to hear that your training experience was a good one and that you are satisfied with the support provided by our management. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours.

High stress low salary

High stress low salary. No job security . No recognition for the work there is no fun to work. We don't get leave in both indian as well as client holiday

February 2, 2022
Thanks for writing in. We are sorry to hear that you didn’t enjoy your time at Firstsource and are concerned about your comments.We provide a comprehensive total rewards package to all our employees. Regular compensation benchmarking exercise is done by the HR team to ensure that we are on par with the market trends.We care deeply about creating employment security for Firstsourcers and imbibing one of our core values 'Humaneness' – We try hard to ensure that we support our employees at all times.Meritocracy is one of the hallmarks of our people-centric culture – our Rewards & Recognition program acknowledges the superlative performance. During these difficult pandemic times too, our efforts have been the same to engage and recognize our employees virtually as well. Regarding leaves, every employee gets fixed holidays in a year and are also entitled to avail leaves basis their working pattern which is mutually convenient to them and the business.At Firstsource, we have various communication forums and avenues to share your feedback. Hope you were able to use these forums during your stint with us. We wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

Fun work place and production activity more

Good company and best atmosphere to work then develop our knowledge in the company good people and salary for employee is low in that company and do the benifits need for their employee

February 2, 2022
Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you appreciate our work environment and the efforts we make towards Talent Development. We, at Firstsource, believe that a positive work environment and continuous learning enable our teams to deliver better and accomplish more.We are committed to giving Firstsourcers a competitive total rewards package and have a team that continually reviews the compensation and benefits to be at par with market standards.We wish you good luck with your future career.

Can't recommend to join

Not suggestive to join with first source, you will not get relieving letter when you wanted to quit from first source, HR will blackmail you to not give you relieving letter post relived from this organization. Most of the managers were not worthy to manage people. Working environment is not at all suitable, you will get more stress with less salary.

Pros

Cons

High Stress, less salary, no job security, high pressure

October 28, 2021
Thanks for writing in. We regret to hear that your experience with us is less than positive. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us, as we continually work towards enhancing it. Change is constant in our business, and our teams function in a very agile manner to serve the dynamic needs of our customers. Having said that, we understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance and consciously promote the same among all Firstsourcers.Also, any employee initiating separation from the employer is expected to complete all exit formalities to ensure a smooth separation process with minimal impact on operational commitments and role-based priorities. Rest assured, Firstsource has zero-tolerance to workplace incivility and we encourage you to connect with your HR Manager to discuss your concerns in detail.

Productive and fun work place

The trainers are so friendly and helpful anytime.Managers guide in situation where necessary.It was useful learning about various manufacturers in biomedical industry.

Pros

Friendly trainers

Productive and engaged workplace

It is a place with great workplace practices. Management and their initiatives are employee-centric. Colleagues make it a great work environment by providing fantastic team support. Employees have the flexibility to work from home.

Pros

Employees feel empowered

Cons

nil

Good

The company is good and management is reachable. Work life balance is difficult to adopt. The employees benefits are very low. But still the company is not bad

Pros

Two way cabs

Cons

Employee benifits are low

Developed Good communication skills

Good customer care executive industry ,gave an opportunity to work as team leader, learnt how to handle customers, developed good communication skill, team handling, worked calm and cool environment

Pros

Accommodation and lunch

Cons

Short hours

Worse source solutions - my final thoughts on how it works!!

The security staff can be helpful because, they are cool. The funny part is, no ex employee allowed in the canteen or use the rest room. what would an ex-employee would possibly test your integrity. If you see someone sneaking in the production floor, that can pose a threat. But the so called Canteen is so away from the so called production floor. Why would you people deny access to the canteen?

Pros

Payment right on time, subsidized bill at the cafeteria, friendly and helpful HR, Sanitation is extremely good, no tolerance on mis conduct, Recognition on quarterly basis, Bunk beds are provided for the employees’ convenience, Honey mooning period is around 90 days.

Cons

Cab does not leave on time since they drive so fast and woman employees encourage rash driving, Pillion drivers dont give importance on who complains or their life is at risk, nothing happens if its reported to the appropriate dept, the water flowing out the taps are re used, Please do not throw in the cigarette buds on where it should be, Bunk beds can be misused, I do see people sleep with no prior permission, so don’t be surprised.

July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback! As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. Safety and security of our employees are of utmost priority and we ensure that adequate measures are in place. We regret that you or your friend (ex-employee) had some unpleasant experience during your stint with us. We take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.

Good for freshers

Very good management with lots of training to improve your skills but never expect a increase in salary. Other than salary part, you will have good work-life balance on specific process.

Wonderful place to work with

Hello Everyone. I am an ex-employee of Firstsource. I have had associated with FS for about 8+ years & the experience what I gained here is very much worthy. I would prefer to rejoin.

Dkkn

Ok to work. Not that much growrh. Ok to work for girls. No night shifts for girls. Arrear people allowed.domestic process. Hike are very slow.. To gain a small amount of income while in arrear is good to work

If you want to work there, you'll don't should Justice

New employees face problems from senior employees, if you work yourself with justice. You can also work smart and hard, you will never get correct reward form your higher supervisor. Definitely you will feel partiality between team leaders. You will feel good from company rules and regulations. This company gives more safety to female employees.

Average and less job security

Less knowledge and growth opportunity. No promotions even when the eligibility is met and exceeded. Management answers the project and team has not expanded.

Work experience

Firstsource solution is good company,and leading in bpo industry then work culture wonderful experience,safety , management,work place all are awesome.

This company will use to start up over career.

This company will use to start up over career. This company full of MNC culture. This company based on healthcare domain. Salary is not satisfied but we run day to day lyf.

Fun work

Need give more salary. Working is good.my team and teammates are very helpful very much appreciated thanks again for all your help. Other team members are also very much help

Low salary

There will be no hike. It seems like they are offering a hike but at the same time they will reduce your pay in other category like ex-gratia and so on.

fu place

To have a challenging position in a reputed organization, where I can exhibit my ability and skills towards the growth of the organization. To work in a globally competitive environment on challenging assignment that shall yield the twin benefits of job satisfaction and a steady placed professional growth. To utilize my research skills and knowledge acquired by experience and study to aid in that organization’s future growth.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

Learn about Firstsource Solutions in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?