Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

The company is good and management is reachable. Work life balance is difficult to adopt. The employees benefits are very low. But still the company is not bad
Pros
Two way cabs
Cons
Employee benifits are low
It is a place with great workplace practices. Management and their initiatives are employee-centric. Colleagues make it a great work environment by providing fantastic team support. Employees have the flexibility to work from home.
Pros
Employees feel empowered
Cons
nil
Good customer care executive industry ,gave an opportunity to work as team leader, learnt how to handle customers, developed good communication skill, team handling, worked calm and cool environment
Pros
Accommodation and lunch
Cons
Short hours
The security staff can be helpful because, they are cool. The funny part is, no ex employee allowed in the canteen or use the rest room. what would an ex-employee would possibly test your integrity. If you see someone sneaking in the production floor, that can pose a threat. But the so called Canteen is so away from the so called production floor. Why would you people deny access to the canteen?
Pros
Payment right on time, subsidized bill at the cafeteria, friendly and helpful HR, Sanitation is extremely good, no tolerance on mis conduct, Recognition on quarterly basis, Bunk beds are provided for the employees’ convenience, Honey mooning period is around 90 days.
Cons
Cab does not leave on time since they drive so fast and woman employees encourage rash driving, Pillion drivers dont give importance on who complains or their life is at risk, nothing happens if its reported to the appropriate dept, the water flowing out the taps are re used, Please do not throw in the cigarette buds on where it should be, Bunk beds can be misused, I do see people sleep with no prior permission, so don’t be surprised.
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback! As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. Safety and security of our employees are of utmost priority and we ensure that adequate measures are in place. We regret that you or your friend (ex-employee) had some unpleasant experience during your stint with us. We take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
Very good management with lots of training to improve your skills but never expect a increase in salary. Other than salary part, you will have good work-life balance on specific process.
Hello Everyone. I am an ex-employee of Firstsource. I have had associated with FS for about 8+ years & the experience what I gained here is very much worthy. I would prefer to rejoin.
Ok to work. Not that much growrh. Ok to work for girls. No night shifts for girls. Arrear people allowed.domestic process. Hike are very slow.. To gain a small amount of income while in arrear is good to work
New employees face problems from senior employees, if you work yourself with justice. You can also work smart and hard, you will never get correct reward form your higher supervisor. Definitely you will feel partiality between team leaders. You will feel good from company rules and regulations. This company gives more safety to female employees.
Less knowledge and growth opportunity. No promotions even when the eligibility is met and exceeded. Management answers the project and team has not expanded.
Firstsource solution is good company,and leading in bpo industry then work culture wonderful experience,safety , management,work place all are awesome.
This company will use to start up over career. This company full of MNC culture. This company based on healthcare domain. Salary is not satisfied but we run day to day lyf.
Need give more salary. Working is good.my team and teammates are very helpful very much appreciated thanks again for all your help. Other team members are also very much help
There will be no hike. It seems like they are offering a hike but at the same time they will reduce your pay in other category like ex-gratia and so on.
To have a challenging position in a reputed organization, where I can exhibit my ability and skills towards the growth of the organization. To work in a globally competitive environment on challenging assignment that shall yield the twin benefits of job satisfaction and a steady placed professional growth. To utilize my research skills and knowledge acquired by experience and study to aid in that organization’s future growth.
I am very happy to join in first source.it is my first job in other state.our friends also very nice.it is memorable thing in my life.i maintain still my first source friends.
I was worked as a quality analyst, trainer & SME, managed a project quality above the client SLA 12 Years. Managed the teams at 0% attrition for 5 Years.
It's an developing management, need to develop work environment, need to increase basic salary proportion, additional incentive, pick drop facilities, not able to balance with daily life
The company was good but salary is not good it's very low the first source company is valuable it's good I'm leaving to first source because of salary concern
Very friendly environment to work , fast growing up to work . Management has to support all employees stable work methods learning lot of things
I was working as a senior csa with First Source. It was a non voice domestic process. Not really stressful jobs. But I don't think they really value your hard work. Team leads are not well trained on process. Depended on their team knowledge. Their productivity system for employees should be monitored. Employees with no degree can also become an executive because of poor management.
Pros
non stressful
Cons
partiality
I m in medical billing process its my first job in this field. I learn a new experience for this field. I Solve my problems that time for that salary.
Pros
No free lunches except function days
Cons
Work extra hours extra