Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Yes i have started in my career this company and i have learned more than consequences and situtations handing thoughts. I earned more incentives and improved my verbal communications...
Pros
Free Lunche Coupons
Cons
One way cab
one of the best places to learn the nuances of the trade you practice, keeps one on their toes to excel in service indicators. company tries to organize goodwill program to keep employee relationship in good deed.
Pros
environment is calm and gives space to learn
Cons
less care about employee's future career
Start my carrer in Firstsouce Peacefully going with good environment Employees Safety will be preferred in good Management team awesome Thank you
good management . enjoyable part of job . good workplace culture . i learned about time management and well planning my career development. i observe my managers how to treat his team .
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Better Place to work Good Atmosphere Work culture was good Salary package was very less compare with other MNC organization Long hours work Targets were too hard to achieve.
Pros
Need to revise the salary stack
i have learnt so many things in Firstsource and found a lot of improvement in professional skills. Firstsource is very good company.
Pros
Free coupons
Cons
A challenging job that utilizes my skills with a reputed organization, where I can make a significant contribution and involvement to build the organization as well as my career in engineering domain.
Pros
bonus on customer satisfaction
Cons
compensation
*the last working day of me i lost lot of friends there *how to behave and respond a customer directly and through telephone *its a big office is very difficult to control management *the co workers of my company increase my quality of my voice process. *during the night time crank customer will call and we want to manage the calls very carefully is the most hardest part of the job. *all the full working time except night enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long hour
Feel good in working at Firstsource, perfect place where we can learn and implement ideas. Developing organisation gives proper platform for employees self growth too.
It was a different culture for me at first, Direct customer interactions and problem solving skills was the achievement areas to me. From here I got four job promotions, customer care executive to Senior Hindi supervisor and then Real time Analyst after all Work force management. At first Supervisory reporting was the hardest part of job but time make it easier and comfort.
Pros
Official Parties
Good and all are helping mentality employees.Good culture. I have learned clearing section and account opening from City Union Bank Ltd. Productive and fun work place in Firstsource Ltd. I have learned how to talk and convince a customer. And how to speak on telephone.
Pros
free lunches
Good and balanced relationship wit employees God understanding among co-workers Challenging and interesting atmosphere to work. Fun activities Recreation experiences at leisure time
Pros
concession lunches, fire rescue demonstrations, relaxed interval times
I really enjoyed my days in firstsource. Management in firstsource were good. Everyone was like a family.
• Experience in installing, maintaining and troubleshooting systems, Linux, Apache, office applications, security software and other, knowledgeable in computer hardware and various devices. • A proven record of reliability, the ability to perform under time constraints, and good judgment under pressure. • Possess the enthusiasm for work, strong desire to succeed and commitment to continuous skill development. Very ambitious to help others and work. • Capable of configuring and troubleshooting network services such as HTTP/HTTPS, SMB, NFS, FTP, SMTP, SSH, DNS, ISCSI and NTP. • Knowledge in - Linux Administration, Server Management
Call Centre executive work was much of learning & promoted as senior call centre exceutive
It is good field to learn more. I learned team handling and Analysis
Good
Good
It's been a wonderful journey in working Firstsource Solutions Ltd. I have wonderful people around me who always helping, supporting and giggle with me. I have enjoyed each & every moment I spent in my office. FSL thought me Team work, supervision , high values & typical management towards any issue.
Pros
Subsidised food