Firstsource Solutions

Working at Firstsource Solutions in Indore, Madhya Pradesh: 26 Reviews

Indore, Madhya Pradesh26 reviews

Found 26 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,469 reviews

work culture

Working with first source solutions is great experience. Good and supportive management team also a great and positive working culture.Overall good experience to work here.

Best

Atmosphere was good.Overall team was good.Extra activities were also happened I enjoyed.Location was good.Now they put interview process very complicated & difficult.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Non productive.

Your should not stay long with such company. You would not get even an average growth. Staying long is all about wasting time.What ever I am writing are 100% truth but I am sure no one else dare to commit the truth.

Pros

Nothing.

Cons

Long and long hours without paid.

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

December 3, 2021
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take feedback very seriously and are committed to reviewing and addressing the concerns that are brought to our attention. At Firstsource we always strive to provide a positive employee experience through policies, our leadership teams, benefits, and more. We wish you luck on your future endeavors.

Productive & Fun Placeq

This was the company where I learnt about the corporate ethics. I am really thankful to the entire management for making me what I am today. If I get a chance to be a part again in the company I would be more than happy & would be honored.

Pros

Company Culture

Cons

Break Timings

Good

On that time there were airtel DTH process, Inbond customer handling. I was really enjoyed all my spent time there. First source was paying me salary and other allowances and incentives also.

Good

Having great Good promises environment , there are good behavior of aur seniors who always ready to encarage us , never leave to feel embarssing due to job timing and schedule

Productive and energetic

Overall very good BPO and would like to appreciate HR team here. overall good experience to work hear lots of learning and challenges faced here. Full of excitement and friendly work place.

Pros

nothing is free here.

Cons

only break problem. not manageable

Fun and work

Too good a company to work with, people are generally very helpful. the work environment is appropriate to build a performance-driven organization. work-life balance is something which companies must learn from them. Enough freedom to present your ideas and suggestion, and see them getting implemented. you will get equal opportunity to work and show your performance.

Pros

Salary, healthy work environment, work-life balance, very transparent policies, employee friendly

Cons

Noting in particular

Normal BPO Operations

Well it was like usual call center. I joined as a team leader and later promoted to Process leader. I learnt many skills how to handle the team and get the work done from them.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Less Salary

Good Work Culture. Work Environment is very good. Awesome Work-Life Balance. Leave Structure is well defined Employee friendly intranet portal Salary hike is poor. Career growth is dependent on the project you work at. IJP rolls out quickly in the company.

Pros

Awesome Work-Life Balance.

Cons

Career growth is dependent on the project you work at.

Good & helping atmosphere

In this company the atmosphere were good the office colleague are good and helpful nature. Easily work . Every months for employees company held a food fiesta.

Pros

Food Fiesta Every Months For Employees

BPO Inbound Services

six day working culture. Flexible working time. Over time for earn extra amount daily. Compensation paid off. Optional week holidays. Salary were very low. Need to improve the salary of the employess.

Pros

Nothing is free

Cons

Breakfast.

Last bpo

Handled Vodafone's customer service. Good with enviroment & best with service. Salary & salary date can attract you more. Really a good standard with other industry.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good company

While working in first source it's like a dream because of there is very good environment and good management.there is also have good growth and development

Pros

Every month having food fista

Cons

Na

Productive and fun work place

My first job .. learned a lot.. fun to work.. supportive managers .. awesome fun working .. kudos to HR and the whole team of First Source... relaxing time given between the work .. like playing the games.. having the quiz , of course regarding the process but funny.. and knowledgeable.. taught me so many things and culture is awesome .. loved to work there..

Pros

Free Culture

Cons

can't think of.. i guess none..

Productive and fun working

i loved that place... and the people there are so understanding and supportive .... i left it because i was getting married... otherwise i would have not left the place... totally loved it.... learned a lot ....

Pros

everything over there is pros

Cons

nil

Customer Service Associate

This is an In-bound call center. I have worked in the process of Airtel Digital TV. My only work was to listen & take action as per enquiry, request & complaint.

nice enviroment

the hardest part of the job is the headphone issue.It breaks the time of login.the typical day of work is 4to 5pm time every day.

During the Racession

I have work with this company with large pressure & great working.

we had daily good and better opportunities to be with the candidates whom we had to recruit and how to recruit by finding thein inner capabilities .

a typical day was full of fun and we daily had a busy day by being engagged in interviews handling. how and where and what type of person should be required for the job. human reource management and interview coordination. co workers were ready to help us all the time in need and also a good enviorment. the most enjoyble part was the time of my office schedule when i was fully engaged in my given task and after completing it carefully and honestly and by getting appraisal from the top management.

Cons

weekends

Learing and co operative work environment

Great place to work with.. have learnt a lot also the management is very supportive

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

Learn about Firstsource Solutions in Indore, Madhya Pradesh

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Indore, Madhya Pradesh
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?