Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews in Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Having great Good promises environment , there are good behavior of aur seniors who always ready to encarage us , never leave to feel embarssing due to job timing and schedule
This was the company where I learnt about the corporate ethics. I am really thankful to the entire management for making me what I am today. If I get a chance to be a part again in the company I would be more than happy & would be honored.
Pros
Company Culture
Cons
Break Timings
On that time there were airtel DTH process, Inbond customer handling. I was really enjoyed all my spent time there. First source was paying me salary and other allowances and incentives also.
Overall very good BPO and would like to appreciate HR team here. overall good experience to work hear lots of learning and challenges faced here. Full of excitement and friendly work place.
Pros
nothing is free here.
Cons
only break problem. not manageable
Too good a company to work with, people are generally very helpful. the work environment is appropriate to build a performance-driven organization. work-life balance is something which companies must learn from them. Enough freedom to present your ideas and suggestion, and see them getting implemented. you will get equal opportunity to work and show your performance.
Pros
Salary, healthy work environment, work-life balance, very transparent policies, employee friendly
Cons
Noting in particular
Well it was like usual call center. I joined as a team leader and later promoted to Process leader. I learnt many skills how to handle the team and get the work done from them.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Less Salary
Good Work Culture. Work Environment is very good. Awesome Work-Life Balance. Leave Structure is well defined Employee friendly intranet portal Salary hike is poor. Career growth is dependent on the project you work at. IJP rolls out quickly in the company.
Pros
Awesome Work-Life Balance.
Cons
Career growth is dependent on the project you work at.
In this company the atmosphere were good the office colleague are good and helpful nature. Easily work . Every months for employees company held a food fiesta.
Pros
Food Fiesta Every Months For Employees
six day working culture. Flexible working time. Over time for earn extra amount daily. Compensation paid off. Optional week holidays. Salary were very low. Need to improve the salary of the employess.
Pros
Nothing is free
Cons
Breakfast.
Handled Vodafone's customer service. Good with enviroment & best with service. Salary & salary date can attract you more. Really a good standard with other industry.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
While working in first source it's like a dream because of there is very good environment and good management.there is also have good growth and development
Pros
Every month having food fista
Cons
Na
My first job .. learned a lot.. fun to work.. supportive managers .. awesome fun working .. kudos to HR and the whole team of First Source... relaxing time given between the work .. like playing the games.. having the quiz , of course regarding the process but funny.. and knowledgeable.. taught me so many things and culture is awesome .. loved to work there..
Pros
Free Culture
Cons
can't think of.. i guess none..
i loved that place... and the people there are so understanding and supportive .... i left it because i was getting married... otherwise i would have not left the place... totally loved it.... learned a lot ....
Pros
everything over there is pros
Cons
nil
i enjoyed working working with first source solutions ltd.. best bpo company in indore..IT IS VERY NICE COMPANY..salary alway on time ..
Pros
salary
Cons
na
This is an In-bound call center. I have worked in the process of Airtel Digital TV. My only work was to listen & take action as per enquiry, request & complaint.
the hardest part of the job is the headphone issue.It breaks the time of login.the typical day of work is 4to 5pm time every day.
I have work with this company with large pressure & great working.
a typical day was full of fun and we daily had a busy day by being engagged in interviews handling. how and where and what type of person should be required for the job. human reource management and interview coordination. co workers were ready to help us all the time in need and also a good enviorment. the most enjoyble part was the time of my office schedule when i was fully engaged in my given task and after completing it carefully and honestly and by getting appraisal from the top management.
Cons
weekends
Great place to work with.. have learnt a lot also the management is very supportive
Everyday was a day to learn something new. Team Management, helpful nature of seniors. The most enjoyable part is that you can have fun while working.
Pros
one big family where all are one no seniors or juniors considered
Cons
working hours
i leave thatjo due to my classes that was a bpo and i was not relax there
Pros
nothig was free
Cons
longhours