Firstsource Solutions

Jalandhar, Punjab21 reviews

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,500 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

productive and friendly workplace

firstsource is the first company which provide me job at there.the staff and company both are very good for me.this is an airtel call center .very fast to resolve the customer query on phone call.

Pros

helpfull to improve the financial situation of an employ.

Cons

no branch at jalandhar now.

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

August 27, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.

Most amazing company ever worked I

I joined firstsource in 2009 ,I have given my resignation by 2017 it is a really wonderful company.It is people centric company. I would love to work with this company again.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Operation

Operation and Admin team bonding are too awesome. Every AM, Senior Managers, DGM, Even Clients are too happy with us. awesome place. and never forgotten moments which was spent there.

Only calling comapny

FSL is a good company, but their is workload is very high. I am very thankfull to the HR toappoint to me in this comapny .My woring time is very convenient.

Wonderful experience worked as Manager Operations with one if the top BPO companies

It's a great company to work, people centric , great policies, salary on time Proffectional work environment , Good management, Training session for employees and rnr to motivate staff On short line it's one of the best company in BPO sector

good

Good campany. Pay our salery in time.Very sportable management.Feel Very comftable to work in this company.Gave more opertunality to permote my self.

Pros

sometime

Overall job security was good.

Overall work culture was good. Management was good Policies were awesome. Job security was good. People centricity was good. Work culture was good. Employee advancement trainings were awesome.

Good environment and goos job experience i got there.

I joined there as a caller before 3 year ago and i got 3 promotion over there in 3 year. Firstly i got prompted as offroll recruiter after that i got 2 promotion as a onroll recruiter.

Pros

1 hour

Cons

8 hour

good environment

good environment,,,, well discipline, the way to increase our communication ,, how the solve the problems ,, how to manage the daily life .... good experience in FSL

Pros

1 hour

Cons

na

productive and enjoyable job

I am in first source from lastly seven months a proxy and I have learnt many things. I came to know about what is a job and how to achieve goals in job or life. Everyone in company is very nice, helping and co-operative

Pros

free tea

Learning & Confidence build up

It was pure learning experience , i wanted to imbibed as much as knowledge from seniors . This made my work efficient & raised my confidence . i have also learnt team work from this organisation & keeping in mind time management .

Good

Very good company to work Salary always come on time hr is very good Management approachable good admin services Job security is good

Pros

na

Cons

ns

Nil

To dealing the passengers. Getting more experiences. Good team player. Encouraging environment. Dealing passengers with friendly environment. And hardest part is ,Dealing with a crying lady passengers if we are unable to find the item for her.

Its good

nothing to say overall it was a good experience.i have learnt alot.There i increased my working knowledge and proffesional experiance.

Its a call center of Airtel

Its a superb company where i worked for two years, and all days are memorable of this company.

Pros

inbound process of Calling of Airtel users

Cons

8 hours shift is available here

So much hard work and salery not to good

Management is not good in Firstsoure. that was not very good job

Safe and fun workplace

Working with Firstsource was an amazing experience which provided me with lots of skills and attributes

Pros

Bonus on Customer satisfaction

Cons

Long waiting list's of customer's

Responsible and fun work place

i started to my shift at 6 oclock in the morning and finished at 3 . i learned there how to wrok as a tema member and support my team . how to give resolution to customer which is the main thing for the customer service. . Management was real nice . they gave me full freedom to express my view for the correction they were very suportive. my cowerker was friendly and supportive. the hardest part was some time i have to multiple task in a given time like have to do floor support and answered the call as a supervisor on the floor . but that was kind of responsible job and god for me. when ever festivel come we enjoyed a lot there.

customer support associate

Good learning and helping to understand the basic key strokes for dealing with customers

Monthly Fun Activities

In Firstsource, there is one good police that is monthly fun activites, which gives individual enthusiasm to an employee and brings team work feelings. On very first date of every month, that is as usual hard day because on !st of every month we need to send invoice and billing reports to HO, if there would be a chance of single minor mistake, it may be impact on your job security but fortunately every time me and my team has sent proper accuracy. I built one team and with team every one can do any thing.

First Source Ltd.

FSL is best industry to provide Telecom information.Its Providing the information about Airtel.

Pros

there is lot of things, by which i learnt lots of. which are give benefits to me in future.

Cons

salary delay issue from third party

Compare Firstsource Solutions with