Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Yes, you heard it Right. First Source is my first company and one of best place to work in kolkata back to year 2008. I still my miss old pals. I have learn so much form their.
Pros
Fun at work
Cons
Low salary
Management was cooperative and helpful and environment was quite good there...it was a process which was domestic and the experiene was quite good there
work atmosphere is excellent. management was really helpful. Allover all seniors was there very co operative. There was no any salary issues. Salary got on time in every month.
I feel really proud to be with first source. This company has Best Hr policy. We was felt family environments and work like a family member. Overall it is a great experience.
It was my first company. I was expecting a lots of learning, but it didn't end up that way. Left the job as I felt they will not ask u to leave. But surely will create a situation to leave urself. So I left.
Good to start your career with first source. I like the office cafeteria. The management was good and approachable. They talk to the employees to understand their issues.
Pros
Good to start your career with first source.
Cons
Long working hrs
Enhanced my knowledge and professional exposure.Managing the employee referral activities and was responsible for utilising employee referral as one of the key contributor in hiring associates during ramp up.
Happy to start working in FSL but salary was not up to the mark. working environment was good.I have worked for 3 years. management part was really supportive and helped full.
Processes here are very large involving end to end core activities of customer service. Very competitive and professional work environment providing employees with opportunities for inter personal development & professional growth.
Pros
Level of peformance and competitiveness is of impeccable standards.
Cons
Na
This is good platform ..where I learn new things like people management,team handling, punctual.and many more.customer handling.how to talk to customer .how to solved customers problem.
Pros
na
Cons
long time
FSL is one of the best place for fresher to start their career. However, a fresher can learn so many things in his career from here. However, once you complete 1 or 2 year, it's a time for movement.
Firstsource is a good company to work with. They have good work cultrue & management. I have started my career here so the first experience is good with this organisation.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Chief Tasks Handled : As Process Associate:  Resolving Customers Product related issue over the phone call  BPEM Processing  Doing Quality Checks Nothing more
Firstsource solutions was my first brush with the corporate world.The whole experience was ethreal for me.Eventually i came to know the realities of the corporate world.The management here was not at all employee friendly.We were not at all given chance to speak.All our problems and complaints were ignored. No adequate opportunity was given to the employees to have a fair chance to prove thenselves.Eventually our process shiftes to Mumbai and we were told to look for other jobs.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Only drop was provided.
i was join in first source on 2013 as a CSA vodafone . then i was select for Postpaid CSA . I am very much happy as beacuse i was got that chance to vbe
Good working place, good management, salary was always on time with PF and ESIC benefits. But yes as it was a 24*7 process, social life was disturbed. We used to have rotational shift but female employees get preference for their choice of shifts.
Good but too much of work pressure as that was a domestic call centre. Management was awesome supportive. Hr policies was transparent. Used to get salary on time.
Pros
Hr policies
Cons
I gate a good experience in first source limited company. The hr are so good and helpful. The tl are also kind. The atmosphere is so nice for all employee
Pros
Awesome
Cons
Awesome
One of the best management I have ever come across. What I have learned on todays date is just because of the guidance which I have got from here.
Management and work culture medium...rotational shift....day to day learned ....customer handing...team members are good and supportive....target basis job
Cons
9 hors
When I joined this was known as ICICI onesource. This was more of a stop gap arrangement for me as the job was hardly challenging for me.