Firstsource Solutions

Kolkata, West Bengal44 reviews

Found 44 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,469 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

My First Company

Yes, you heard it Right. First Source is my first company and one of best place to work in kolkata back to year 2008. I still my miss old pals. I have learn so much form their.

Pros

Fun at work

Cons

Low salary

It was a great place to work

Very loving friendly atmosphere.I miss my colleagues the process environment very much my TL Ranoj Panda who guided me to overcome all obstacles. The management is always concern of the well being of every employees RNR was conducted on every quarter and gala award ceremony was organized. Very much discliplined and totally employee oriented company.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Challenhing Experience at firstsource solutions ltd..

Management was cooperative and helpful and environment was quite good there...it was a process which was domestic and the experiene was quite good there

very good experience

work atmosphere is excellent. management was really helpful. Allover all seniors was there very co operative. There was no any salary issues. Salary got on time in every month.

Best company ever

I feel really proud to be with first source. This company has Best Hr policy. We was felt family environments and work like a family member. Overall it is a great experience.

Won't recommend

It was my first company. I was expecting a lots of learning, but it didn't end up that way. Left the job as I felt they will not ask u to leave. But surely will create a situation to leave urself. So I left.

Good to start your career with

Good to start your career with first source. I like the office cafeteria. The management was good and approachable. They talk to the employees to understand their issues.

Pros

Good to start your career with first source.

Cons

Long working hrs

Fun workplace

Enhanced my knowledge and professional exposure.Managing the employee referral activities and was responsible for utilising employee referral as one of the key contributor in hiring associates during ramp up.

Good to work

Happy to start working in FSL but salary was not up to the mark. working environment was good.I have worked for 3 years. management part was really supportive and helped full.

Leaders in domestic customer service business.

Processes here are very large involving end to end core activities of customer service. Very competitive and professional work environment providing employees with opportunities for inter personal development & professional growth.

Pros

Level of peformance and competitiveness is of impeccable standards.

Cons

Na

this very much professional place.and i learn lot of things frm here.i thankful this company

This is good platform ..where I learn new things like people management,team handling, punctual.and many more.customer handling.how to talk to customer .how to solved customers problem.

Pros

na

Cons

long time

One of the good place for Fresher

FSL is one of the best place for fresher to start their career. However, a fresher can learn so many things in his career from here. However, once you complete 1 or 2 year, it's a time for movement.

LGood company

Firstsource is a good company to work with. They have good work cultrue & management. I have started my career here so the first experience is good with this organisation.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Good

Chief Tasks Handled : As Process Associate:  Resolving Customers Product related issue over the phone call  BPEM Processing  Doing Quality Checks Nothing more

Firstsource was fun to work at and employee friendly.

Firstsource solutions was my first brush with the corporate world.The whole experience was ethreal for me.Eventually i came to know the realities of the corporate world.The management here was not at all employee friendly.We were not at all given chance to speak.All our problems and complaints were ignored. No adequate opportunity was given to the employees to have a fair chance to prove thenselves.Eventually our process shiftes to Mumbai and we were told to look for other jobs.

Pros

Free dinner

Cons

Only drop was provided.

Best bpo Company

i was join in first source on 2013 as a CSA vodafone . then i was select for Postpaid CSA . I am very much happy as beacuse i was got that chance to vbe

Good working place

Good working place, good management, salary was always on time with PF and ESIC benefits. But yes as it was a 24*7 process, social life was disturbed. We used to have rotational shift but female employees get preference for their choice of shifts.

Fun workplace

Good but too much of work pressure as that was a domestic call centre. Management was awesome supportive. Hr policies was transparent. Used to get salary on time.

Pros

Hr policies

Cons

One of the best management I have ever come across. What I have learned on todays date is just because of the guidance which I have got from here.

Customer care executive

Management and work culture medium...rotational shift....day to day learned ....customer handing...team members are good and supportive....target basis job

Cons

9 hors

Good place

When I joined this was known as ICICI onesource. This was more of a stop gap arrangement for me as the job was hardly challenging for me.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with