Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.
It's only good for manager and above, they don't count others as employees. Others are just revenue earning machines. No stress buster activities carried out of late only work with unnecessary pressure.
Pros
It was good till last 3 years back but now there is nothing as such
Cons
No humanity, doesn't care about their employees, there is a huge list....
Good management, great support in pandemic. Leaders are always ready to help and support. Lots of opportunity to grow internally. SVP is a Gem of a person - Shahul karim
Pros
Job security
Cons
No cons
July 15, 2020
Thank you for the feedback! It is really encouraging to hear that you feel supported and valued by our management team.Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!
I worked for Firstsource for 9 years. It is a people centric organisation and I was happy to be a part of the culture. I learnt many skills which helped me not only on the job but also in my personal life. There were times when it got challenging to strike the work-life balance but I always found my superiors approachable and they helped me my weigh options.
Pros
Open door policy
Cons
long hours sometimes
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, our management team empowers, motivates and supports our employees. The shift patterns are planned and communicated in advance to employees. We also ensure that there is adequate break/ rest during the shift duration.
Quick solution provided to the customer. Answered all the queries to the customer related to payments or their credit card. Meeting the target from month to month.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your role during the stint with Firstsource.
FSL was the best place to work. Good management, timely payment. Good working condition, good facility of transportation. Best multi cuisine cafeteria. Best place to Learn.
June 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.
Equality and no racism. Support from higher authority and TL Good work culture and environment Employee motivation Hygiene working environment Flexibility
People Leadership and Operations Control Deliverance of Key Business Metric P&L Focus People Development Fantastic work culture Many learning opportunities
It was fun working in this company, learned a lot of technical jargons and processes, serving US customers was really good, incentives structure is also good, you can make good money in this company
Limited learning and exposure in this Organization...employee centricity is missing and needs to do a.lot of work on the strategic front as well to be competitive
Pros
Timings
Cons
Limited learning exposure
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Firstsource Solutions?
had fixed shift & fixed week offs which was good but the office politics is at peak & the managers will do anything stop you from getting promoted instead they create situations to terminate you
Only if you are interested in customer service keenly than only you should join in this otherwise you wil end up frustrated and purpose less give ken attention to the health during work here coz shifts here will surely ruin your health and sleep
If you've started your career then this is a nice company.. Nothing difficult in process they provide. Only drawback us non allowance of phone while on the work.. Good company for 6 months to 1 year..
Good company to work for, job roles are well defined but you don't get chance to explore new things. Managment gives keen ear to your concerns. People centric organisation.
good to work in first sources and very good back to learn to process and very good to start 1st job and earn good experience and support for learn in beginner
Its a great company with many opportunities to grow and perform well. Provides programmes to develop employees skills. Friendly environment to work around with everyone.
Employees are given importance when comes to work and also fun loving atmosphere is created so work and fun is done simultaneously. Hygiene is also taken care and space to take rest or relax.
It was a great experience working with this company but the only thing was that there were no proper increments. But I learned allot from here. Thank you
Good experience. Was fun learning the process and understanding the key elements required in a customer service industry. Would recommend any beginner to join this company.
FSL believes India work style. Senior's will always supportive to achieved your goals through various projects mode. Management is good about companies prospective understanding. The hardest part of is lot of manual activities which needs to avoid & transform into monitory level. Which can helps to achieve the target more smoother. All the end is working atmosphere is very friendly, as there been lots of weekend games & activities so employees can interact with new comers & existing also.
Cons
Manual working style
Working here is good supportive staff at all level. Never face challenge in getting connected with people. Need to improve turn around time for all procedures.