Firstsource Solutions

Mumbai, Maharashtra183 reviews

Found 183 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,469 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

okay place

salary is less, long leaves are not given. relaxed working environment can make you lazy, cafeteria is pathetic. Health starts taking a tolll, Leave it asap.

Pros

job security

Cons

salary, non employee centric work

May 18, 2022
Thanks for writing in with your feedback. As you rightly mentioned, providing Firstsourcers job security is important and critical for us, and we are committed to securing the future of our employees.As you will know, all employees are entitled to avail leaves basis their working pattern which is mutually convenient to them and the business. In case of any urgent circumstances, employees can make their requests to their Managers and HR team explaining the reasons.Our people are at the centre of everything we do and giving them contemporary and hygienic workplace conditions is a priority for us. We are taking your feedback and will address the areas we missed in delivering a great experience to you.We note that you are a current employee of Firstsource and would encourage you to contact your HR partner to discuss your concerns. Hopefully, with a little extra help, we can build a long and happy career for you.

Flexible and fun loving place

Always providing knowledge and support to help individual to achieve the goal ,positive attitude management is approachable,working hours are flexible , motivating and appreciating time and again

Pros

Home drop available

Cons

Incentives paid is less compared to comparator

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Don't evenr join

Pathetic one wordNo salary as per industryNo growthUneducated managersliterally they hire ungraduate peopletypical data entry workLot of cross cutting

Pros

Only Fun activities and work culture

Cons

everything

June 23, 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're happy to know that you appreciate the culture at Firstsource.We are committed to giving Firstsourcers competitive compensation and benefits and have a team that continually reviews them to be at par with market standards. Our Recruitment process follows a robust screening and vetting process to ensure we are onboarding only those candidates who are suitable for the role. Similarly, our progression pathway offers opportunities to advance your career – at the right time and when vacancies arise.Our supervisors are on hand to provide coaching, support and guidance when you need it – We're sorry if this wasn’t the case for you, and we wish you all the best for your future career.

I used to work there

Well. It's a good company if you are just starting your career in BPO. Work culture and everything else is good except for the pay. They have one of the least take home salaries in the industry.

No fun only work, fun is only on papers

It's only good for manager and above, they don't count others as employees. Others are just revenue earning machines. No stress buster activities carried out of late only work with unnecessary pressure.

Pros

It was good till last 3 years back but now there is nothing as such

Cons

No humanity, doesn't care about their employees, there is a huge list....

Employee centric

Good management, great support in pandemic. Leaders are always ready to help and support. Lots of opportunity to grow internally. SVP is a Gem of a person - Shahul karim

Pros

Job security

Cons

No cons

July 15, 2020
Thank you for the feedback! It is really encouraging to hear that you feel supported and valued by our management team.Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!

People friendly

I worked for Firstsource for 9 years. It is a people centric organisation and I was happy to be a part of the culture. I learnt many skills which helped me not only on the job but also in my personal life. There were times when it got challenging to strike the work-life balance but I always found my superiors approachable and they helped me my weigh options.

Pros

Open door policy

Cons

long hours sometimes

July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, our management team empowers, motivates and supports our employees. The shift patterns are planned and communicated in advance to employees. We also ensure that there is adequate break/ rest during the shift duration.

Excellent communication skills

Quick solution provided to the customer. Answered all the queries to the customer related to payments or their credit card. Meeting the target from month to month.

June 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your role during the stint with Firstsource.

FSL was the best place to work. Good management, timely payment. Good working condition, good facility of transportation. Best multi cuisine cafeteria. Best place to Learn.

June 9, 2020
Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a good work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same.

Good services

Equality and no racism. Support from higher authority and TL Good work culture and environment Employee motivation Hygiene working environment Flexibility

Its about People & The Organization Going Hand in Hand

People Leadership and Operations Control Deliverance of Key Business Metric P&L Focus People Development Fantastic work culture Many learning opportunities

Technical knowledge

It was fun working in this company, learned a lot of technical jargons and processes, serving US customers was really good, incentives structure is also good, you can make good money in this company

Not a great place to work

Limited learning and exposure in this Organization...employee centricity is missing and needs to do a.lot of work on the strategic front as well to be competitive

Pros

Timings

Cons

Limited learning exposure

Negative

had fixed shift & fixed week offs which was good but the office politics is at peak & the managers will do anything stop you from getting promoted instead they create situations to terminate you

Good workplace to learn

Only if you are interested in customer service keenly than only you should join in this otherwise you wil end up frustrated and purpose less give ken attention to the health during work here coz shifts here will surely ruin your health and sleep

Great place for beginners in bpo

If you've started your career then this is a nice company.. Nothing difficult in process they provide. Only drawback us non allowance of phone while on the work.. Good company for 6 months to 1 year..

Good experience

Good company to work for, job roles are well defined but you don't get chance to explore new things. Managment gives keen ear to your concerns. People centric organisation.

good to work in first sources and very good back to learn to process and very good to start 1st job and earn good experience and support for learn in beginner

Company offers many opportunities to grow.

Its a great company with many opportunities to grow and perform well. Provides programmes to develop employees skills. Friendly environment to work around with everyone.

Employee-centric organization

Employees are given importance when comes to work and also fun loving atmosphere is created so work and fun is done simultaneously. Hygiene is also taken care and space to take rest or relax.

No improvement in salary

It was a great experience working with this company but the only thing was that there were no proper increments. But I learned allot from here. Thank you

Compare Firstsource Solutions with