Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra

Everything is good in this company except salary pay. I know it's fully depend on position but it's satisfying. I don't have word to say but it really good and i enjoyed.
Excellent working culture with good work exposure. This company is good for gaining deep experience in Technical background. Lovely management who are always ready to support. Anyone would like to work again for such an organization.
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
June 9, 2020
Thank you for taking time to write a review. Happy to hear that your experience was good while working with us. As you rightly mentioned, we take pride in providing a work environment that respects, rewards and supports our employees.
Great company to work for, Great benefits and work life balance,Interesting Industry, Room for Improvement, Industry Leader, Growing, Diverse workplace.
Its nice place to work with much friendly environment ,new new targets are there and salary is also good with giving assurance to look ur hospital expensive.overall its good.
Pros
free tea
Cons
Answering calls related to billing queries for customers in Australia. Providing a solution and sale of better updated plans. Customer satisfaction and overall call rating experience.
Pros
Target oriented
Cons
Na
Everyday is new to learn have learnt new things ,improved my communication skills Management at this company is engaged with employees About work culture is good and satisfying Lunch breaks were always short
Pros
Flexiable working hours
Cons
Rotational shift
Best BPO i worked with. I started my career with FSL & i am blessed that i have met so many people out there. Learned lot from Advisor to Quality Analyst
 Solving queries of the Axis bank customers through email process.  Coordinating with the bank, higher authorities for the issues. Handling a team and supporting junior CSA (Customer service associate)
environment is good,salary package is not as expected,managers are quiet strict.too much work pressure so would not really recomment for firstsource if you want better prospect.
Pros
free tea, coffe
Cons
9 hours shift
Decent place to work.My first opportunity to work with Banking Process.Supportive colleagues, learns new things to enhance the skills & get the full support from them whenever required.
Firstsource is wonderfull place to start your careeer for the freshers who are new in BPO and Technical process.Great Management... TL and Managers are supportive.
1- Day is started by a team meeting where we decide the task and targets for the day 2- Learnt diff techniques of interviewing people, how to use portals, how to handle pressure 3- Management was ok, communications channels are really good, proper grievance Handlling 4- Team members are awesome and helpful 5- Work pressure and targets 6- Celebrations like Birthdays and Games(Carrom, Chess)
As per me, FSL is a good place to learn new things apart from what you are into.
I learnt many things in my life from Firstsource.Engilsh,communication skills . does n dont. Values. freindly env. Open door Policy.
Cons
I am taling care of Airtel platinum Outbound process.I have total 12 members in my team.Taking care of All MIS reposts.Doing follow up with client and field staff.As there is no hardest part but manging the time is the challenge.I learned lot of thing in Excel and How to run the process to get 100% benefit.