Firstsource Solutions

Patna, Bihar15 reviews

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,504 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Start a Carrier from Here

As I started my professional life in this company so its very helpful to groom myself and its HR policies is best part of Company. I got my 1st Promotion here with 14 months of working.

Pros

Na

Environment

Fantastic place to work. Yu will learn lots of things there, Management was really gud. Working environment was fair. Better place to build career in MNC.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

productive workplace

I Have learnt that how to resolve the customer problem... Also learnt that how should we teart with a genuine Customer and talking with politness with customers..... The workplace culture was very good there..... I also learnt to maintain the team work and the way of talking with a rigid customer...I have also learn that how the different parts of a body acts simultaneously and listened customer problem carefully and want to know that what the customer want..... I enjoyed all the parts of the job and roll of the job....

Pros

Free Tea and Coffee

Cons

Lower Salary

fun workplace

a typical day all the time.i learned that how to work under pressure. the managment of the work place was too tuff.this is the hardest part of the job.

Duty with entertainment

First of all I would like to say that it was my first job and I enjoyed & learned many things like interacting with anybody without hesitation, work with responsibility and pressure, how to control angry while customer abuses us etc. The job was very enjoyable as interacting just about 200 customers per day but the salary was less according to duty with too much pressure at evening.

Pros

Free Coffee

Working place

Its my first job in firstsource solution limited and its a good company and really take care of employer and i learned lot of things in this company its gives a great platform to make carrer for fresher.

Pros

free lunches

Productive & Fun Work Place

Management is Supportive No Pressure from Senior Management Free to take initiative. Motivation By Seniors Environment of Team Work Fun Work Place

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Long Hours

great

great exprience of work..amazing fun. earned knowledege. communication skill, always good to do work.a great working expriece with this company. all the members and senior of this company are great attitude exprience and well maintained office as well.

Pros

free lunches

A very good exprience

great working exprience with this company. all the seniors and collegues in this company with great relationship. this is very good communiction skill developing company...i had earned many more exprience in this company..

Pros

free lunches and enteraining hours

Cons

9 hrs of duty

Productive and Fun Working

When i join this company that time i am fresher and its my first job. No doubt its very tough to do the work regularly 4-5 hors also complete total 8 hours, but that time its easy to do bcz the team leader is very supportive and always try to do best for our organization also organization do well for us.

It is a bpo company. It is a good job because I got a chance to talk to the different kind of people and got a chance to enhance my comm skill.

I am very glad that I am working in a good company. I am increasing my comm skill and behaviorial skill. Every day I learn new things and handle new customers issues. Sometimes it is challenging so thats the time to learn. The management of the company is very strict. If there is any issue in the system then they resolve as soon as possible. My co-workers are very helpful. Whenever I got any problem, first of all I discuss with them then I proceed and they try to help to ach other always. There is no hardest part of job but I get very few leave in job. The most enjoyable part of job is I talk many of the people daily and I improve my skills on daily basis.

Pros

Good Company, Attractive package

Cons

9 hrs jobs every day

Good

working in company is nice in ac official. shift time is bad only

Pros

Free lounch

Cons

healthcare

Fun Workplace

Team management, Co-workers support, Enjoyable...nothing else

productive

Management is good. inbond calls to solve the customers query.

I am work on Team Bounding and Rules of Organization.

I have learned so many thing from start of my career with Firstsource Solution Ltd. My Team Leader Teaches me so my flour activities and Team Handling when i am working as a agent because i am verry good performer of my team. I am also work on Escalation Level.

Pros

free lunch, team outing, fun activates

Cons

long hours, hard and smart work

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

Learn about Firstsource Solutions in Patna, Bihar

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Patna, Bihar
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?