Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews in Shiliguri, West Bengal

Job profile is good, discipline is good, advance payment system nill, salary was minimum, unable to carry daily life with that minimum amount. Job profile was : customer support associate.Client was : vodafoneHave to solve the customer queries through phone.
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
September 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your job during your stint with Firstsource.
This is the very very hard job , all time gating call back to back.. many types customer are calling. All benefit provided by company bt to low. Overall standard work..
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
August 18, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.
It's a very good company, safety and secure, administrative is also good, salary payments timely done, medical insurance facilities are good, all over my experience is too good. In this platform.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
8 hours only basic duty time
Awesome Experience I ever had to work in among companies, all the things are on time, IT team / HR team and all the support teams are very active and supportive
It's a good job because we know that how to develop your good communication skills and how to develop your confident level. It's not easy to handle a customer issue...
Management is awesome.... Friendly working environemnt... I was associated with Firstsource Solutions Ltd 9 years... And I learnt many more and now what I'm only for this organisation.
I worked as a CSA in fastsource solution limited. It was good experience for me. It was located at Siliguri. The company is closed now. I had giving my best performance for the company.
The day I joined the company. I was very nervous working with a multinational company. How would be the work culture. But I got a huge support and appreciation . I gave my best for the growth of the company with my innovative knowledge & skills.
Pros
Timely payment of salary on 1st of everymonth
Cons
Doesn't get leave frequently as it is BPO sector.
Its a good work place for freshers, good management, attractive salary, nice leave management, teame managers are good, hrd manager also good, one think I must tell that shift timing is good, like all girls are allowed in mornung shift, no girl allowed to work at night or evening shift, rules and regulations are very strict.
Cons
I wanted work in a organisation where i can use my skill..and developed it..finally i had got the job in fsl..i was so happy when i got the job..but due to illness i left the job..i didn't want to give up but that was too much..then my friends suggested me that i should go home..otherwise i ??..Cause Siliguri is far away from Tangla(my home town)..finally i left the job..now i am working in a private school for 7 mounth..but i need a secure job where i can work for full time..i actually prefer that job where i can interact the people..
the most enjoyable work experience. all is about customer service. the hardest part of this work is irate customer handeling. its 24*7 working process.
Pros
awesome shift timings
Cons
long hours.
Firtsource is a very good place for work.everyone are so helpful senior ,team members . best thing this office no difference between meal and female
Pros
Tea, coffee
Cons
It's a wonderful working environment organization where basically looking after people centric requirements,good team bonding among the colleague.alwasys there is opportunity to grooming our skills
Firstsource is a good place to work. The processes are streamlined and policies are strong and employee focused. Women safety and flexi work hours are some of the USPs here.
Pros
Women safety and flexi work hours
Cons
Salary band
Nice place all team leaders ,mangers are friendlythey helpful and no pressure they have to team also salary in time and extra benefit,night allowance allow .
Pros
Free lunches for holyday or festival
Cons
This company is very beautiful, And there environment was very beautiful. And BPO job is very interesting. Different different caller became in there. And this job is very interesting.
Pros
Na
Cons
9 hours
Working in first source is fun and pleasure, I have learnt lot from here and gain knowledge and the work environment is very good & friendly.first started my career as a customer service associate after that got promoted as process trainer
Pros
Free launch
Cons
8 hours
I learned a lot of new things from Firstsource Solutions. Have developed my communication and computers skills. Also learnt management and also certified NLCP successfully.
Pros
na
Cons
na
I have joined as CSa and workinh now as sr training executive. I have did lots of batched with good rating every year. Working culture is good with lots of fun activities
my first job in company that was awesome experience because every time i was enjoyed i was happy with the work, my mentor and my TL was very good persons
Pros
we get some meals from office in ocations
It is very good multinational company and environment is suitable. I am really having a good time there and payment are on time.
Pros
na
Cons
na