Firstsource Solutions

Shiliguri, West Bengal35 reviews

Found 35 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,469 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Learning and Fun workplace

I was pretty satisfied at FSL but while cost cutting my Vendor Security Service provider suddenly replaced by other Security company at that time that company had no proper infrastructure neither their guard were literate so how they could generate access cards and could perform their duties after several briefing and training when found no improvement. I finally resigned though the colleague and Staffs were very good.

Pros

On weekends we used to go outside for lunches

Cons

On Monday we get energetic and dedicated

Its a friendly environment inspite being competitive job

Good infrastructure, well disciplined, friendly working environment. The management team is very supprtive... Although the competition is high, they reward you with your beyond goal achievements. Best of luck 🤞

Pros

Free transportation for night shifts

Cons

Leaves are crucial

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Great team work

My first job in my life,with great knowledge and skill development leaning with this company and had great time with my team leader and my colleagues,they help me in many ways..

Pros

Free tea and coffee

Cons

Cafeteria

Job is good, but salary was minimum. Unable to continue daily life with that minimum amo

Job profile is good, discipline is good, advance payment system nill, salary was minimum, unable to carry daily life with that minimum amount. Job profile was : customer support associate.Client was : vodafoneHave to solve the customer queries through phone.

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

September 17, 2020
Thank you for sharing feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your job during your stint with Firstsource.

Company it's good

This is the very very hard job , all time gating call back to back.. many types customer are calling. All benefit provided by company bt to low. Overall standard work..

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

August 18, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback. We wish you the best with your future endeavours.

Good and fun work

It's a very good company, safety and secure, administrative is also good, salary payments timely done, medical insurance facilities are good, all over my experience is too good. In this platform.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

8 hours only basic duty time

Awesome Experience

Awesome Experience I ever had to work in among companies, all the things are on time, IT team / HR team and all the support teams are very active and supportive

It's good platform...

It's a good job because we know that how to develop your good communication skills and how to develop your confident level. It's not easy to handle a customer issue...

Aewsome management

Management is awesome.... Friendly working environemnt... I was associated with Firstsource Solutions Ltd 9 years... And I learnt many more and now what I'm only for this organisation.

Good company

I worked as a CSA in fastsource solution limited. It was good experience for me. It was located at Siliguri. The company is closed now. I had giving my best performance for the company.

Great work culture & supportive management

The day I joined the company. I was very nervous working with a multinational company. How would be the work culture. But I got a huge support and appreciation . I gave my best for the growth of the company with my innovative knowledge & skills.

Pros

Timely payment of salary on 1st of everymonth

Cons

Doesn't get leave frequently as it is BPO sector.

Nice work place

Its a good work place for freshers, good management, attractive salary, nice leave management, teame managers are good, hrd manager also good, one think I must tell that shift timing is good, like all girls are allowed in mornung shift, no girl allowed to work at night or evening shift, rules and regulations are very strict.

Cons

I was happy to work in FSL..

I wanted work in a organisation where i can use my skill..and developed it..finally i had got the job in fsl..i was so happy when i got the job..but due to illness i left the job..i didn't want to give up but that was too much..then my friends suggested me that i should go home..otherwise i ??..Cause Siliguri is far away from Tangla(my home town)..finally i left the job..now i am working in a private school for 7 mounth..but i need a secure job where i can work for full time..i actually prefer that job where i can interact the people..

the most enjoyable work experience

the most enjoyable work experience. all is about customer service. the hardest part of this work is irate customer handeling. its 24*7 working process.

Pros

awesome shift timings

Cons

long hours.

Productive,fun workplace nd discipline

Firtsource is a very good place for work.everyone are so helpful senior ,team members . best thing this office no difference between meal and female

Pros

Tea, coffee

Great

It's a wonderful working environment organization where basically looking after people centric requirements,good team bonding among the colleague.alwasys there is opportunity to grooming our skills

Good working environment and employee friendly policies

Firstsource is a good place to work. The processes are streamlined and policies are strong and employee focused. Women safety and flexi work hours are some of the USPs here.

Pros

Women safety and flexi work hours

Cons

Salary band

fun place

Nice place all team leaders ,mangers are friendlythey helpful and no pressure they have to team also salary in time and extra benefit,night allowance allow .

Pros

Free lunches for holyday or festival

Arround India

This company is very beautiful, And there environment was very beautiful. And BPO job is very interesting. Different different caller became in there. And this job is very interesting.

Pros

Na

Cons

9 hours

Working in first source is fun and pleasure, I have learnt lot from here and gain knowledge and the work environment is very good & friendly.first started my career as a customer service associate after that got promoted as process trainer

Pros

Free launch

Cons

8 hours

Good working environment

I learned a lot of new things from Firstsource Solutions. Have developed my communication and computers skills. Also learnt management and also certified NLCP successfully.

Pros

na

Cons

na

Compare Firstsource Solutions with