Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Senior Customer Service Representative in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

Nice company to work with. You will have an idea how the BPO works and also get lot of exposure. will meet new friends and also deal with many people and learn to communicate well.
It was my first job, and learn some things which were useful for next level. Job benefits like ESI, PF, leaves were good, but a little congested thing is when on peak days no leaves will be approved. Apart of all that best place for work.
Managing calls by taking hirated customers and normal customers too Patience,seeking,communications,way of talking good co workers are very friendly its taking more calls doing job with games playing also
First source is a big organisation.I had learn more management skills and also learn the communication skills also .The team leaders also very cooperative and they are support to the associate and also they are give the guidance how to attend the internal job interviews ..its very good organization. As my opinion they are not support to the Tenured associates..so thats is puerly unsatisfied thing in the management.
Pros
Cons
sometimes work longtime
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Firstsource Solutions?