Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

I have leaned lot of work hear.and faced so many challenges.but i want to face more challenges and life growth also important so thats why i want to change my job.
Really i learned a lot in this organization and gained much more Information which is very useful for me and for my Future. Had an Excellent Management, Well Planned Organizational Structure, Rules and Regulations to be Must and Should be followed bye each and every Employee, everything pre-planned, Comfort and no inconvenience to employees methodology, Good Senior Executives, TL's, co-workers with a standing support. We use to have ful-to-ful fun and entertainment also in every weekend. Finally a Safe and Secure well going organization to work happily.
Pros
Free Lunch Facility on Eve's (Celebrations and Fests & Parties) etc.
Cons
No OT's for Females but for Males there are ..
First source is a big organisation.I had learn more management skills and also learn the communication skills also .The team leaders also very cooperative and they are support to the associate and also they are give the guidance how to attend the internal job interviews ..its very good organization. As my opinion they are not support to the Tenured associates..so thats is puerly unsatisfied thing in the management.
Pros
Cons
sometimes work longtime
-my typical day : my 1st day in on the floor, where i cloudn't understand anything.-I learned to get adjusted to the situation.-Management was good-My co- workers were good.. used have a feeling that i am working at home.-Hardest part is struggling for getting hgh in pay...-Most enjoyable part.. competion among us to achieve our target by the end of the day
Pros
used to have fun on floor
Cons
heavy call flow