Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Assistant Manager

Enhanced my knowledge and professional exposure.Managing the employee referral activities and was responsible for utilising employee referral as one of the key contributor in hiring associates during ramp up.
It is a place with great workplace practices. Management and their initiatives are employee-centric. Colleagues make it a great work environment by providing fantastic team support. Employees have the flexibility to work from home.
Pros
Employees feel empowered
Cons
nil
It is an organisation with not very good repo with employees. Work environment is not very healthy and employees are not treated well in most of the situation
Official response from Firstsource Solutions
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback! We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working with us.We work hard to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair environment and are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy long and fulfilling careers with us. We also encourage employees to share feedback in all stages of their employment with us so that we can improve the employee experience. We wish you had spoken to your Human Resources team / Manager during your stint with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.
i worked in 24/7 working environment, had good opportunity to grow internally with the company and learning opportunity is huge very approachable management. I wish if i get opportunity again i love to work in firstsource
Firstsource is a great place to work at. One will experience a beautiful blend of fun & professionalism. Strong policies in place keeping in mind labour law.
Manage the Quality and training for US based health insurance companies. Have experience on the claims adjudication and enrollment part. Green belt trained.
Pros
Good environment
Coordinate with client to make sure quality and training service level is met. Responsible for root cause on quality deviation Establish robust quality control process
Pros
Good Working Atmosphere
Cons
No work and life balance, Pay is less when compared to market standards
Firstsource provide learning opportunities. There is work life balance in the organization. However, not very good in terms of package and increments
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
Not great in terms of package and increments
I have work with this company with large pressure & great working.