Firstsource Solutions

India9 reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,500 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Fun workplace

Enhanced my knowledge and professional exposure.Managing the employee referral activities and was responsible for utilising employee referral as one of the key contributor in hiring associates during ramp up.

Productive and engaged workplace

It is a place with great workplace practices. Management and their initiatives are employee-centric. Colleagues make it a great work environment by providing fantastic team support. Employees have the flexibility to work from home.

Pros

Employees feel empowered

Cons

nil

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Not happy with work culture

It is an organisation with not very good repo with employees. Work environment is not very healthy and employees are not treated well in most of the situation

Official response from Firstsource Solutions

July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking time to share feedback! We are sorry to hear you did not enjoy your time working with us.We work hard to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair environment and are proud that the vast majority of our employees enjoy long and fulfilling careers with us. We also encourage employees to share feedback in all stages of their employment with us so that we can improve the employee experience. We wish you had spoken to your Human Resources team / Manager during your stint with us. Nonetheless, we take your feedback sincerely and will do our best to improve.

Stepping Stone

i worked in 24/7 working environment, had good opportunity to grow internally with the company and learning opportunity is huge very approachable management. I wish if i get opportunity again i love to work in firstsource

Productive & Fun Workplace

Firstsource is a great place to work at. One will experience a beautiful blend of fun & professionalism. Strong policies in place keeping in mind labour law.

Knowledge and Experience could be shared

Manage the Quality and training for US based health insurance companies. Have experience on the claims adjudication and enrollment part. Green belt trained.

Pros

Good environment

A Day at work

Coordinate with client to make sure quality and training service level is met. Responsible for root cause on quality deviation Establish robust quality control process

Pros

Good Working Atmosphere

Cons

No work and life balance, Pay is less when compared to market standards

Good Company to work with

Firstsource provide learning opportunities. There is work life balance in the organization. However, not very good in terms of package and increments

Pros

Learning opportunities

Cons

Not great in terms of package and increments

During the Racession

I have work with this company with large pressure & great working.

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Assistant Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?