Firstsource Solutions

Firstsource Solutions Employee Reviews for Associate

Those who are talented in speech can shine over there. Will treat each employee in respectful manner. I really appreciate this MNC culture @ first source. But one or two Team leads rarely very worst but managers really support well. Salary is good but hike is not. No night shift for ladies which is too appreciative. Culture also good.
Pros
Nice culture nice respect and appreciate ones effort
Cons
Salary hikeless..
December 21, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.Employee-centricity is one of our core values, and it has always been our endeavour to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair work environment to all our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. We love receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. Regarding salary hikes, it happens at regular intervals and the merit increases are based on the KPIs achieved by the employee.Wishing you the best with your new endeavours.
Very friendly environment Great management support No too much work pressure Understanding Employees problems and giving solutions. Equality no partiality. Overall The Beat Place to work.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Job security
July 15, 2020
Thank you for excellent review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.In the last couple of years, Mortgage business at Firstsource has grown exponentially and is hiring currently as well. Hence, job security should be the last thing on one’s mind. Please reach out to someone in Human Resources team for any clarification you need.
It was great working here and Co Staffs are very Friendly in the Company. A good place for the Freshers to learn.Salary is little less comparing to other Process.
July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your valuable feedback. We appreciate receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. People centricity is one of our key values and that's inclusive of providing a competitive benefits package for all our employees.Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!
Ok to work. Not that much growrh. Ok to work for girls. No night shifts for girls. Arrear people allowed.domestic process. Hike are very slow.. To gain a small amount of income while in arrear is good to work
It was good working there.. Started my courier from this organisation.. Got a chance to learn how a corporate world works.. And how important is to maintain client relationship and many more things..
People are fun loving always encourage you to move forward. Management is just most cool. Love to be a part of this company. Amazing place to work at and loving people.
Cons
worked under calls and chat process both that is voice and non voice and took 125 calls per day and handled 3 customers at a time and worked extra hours to get the work done
Pros
games at work
Cons
no cons
Yes, you heard it Right. First Source is my first company and one of best place to work in kolkata back to year 2008. I still my miss old pals. I have learn so much form their.
Pros
Fun at work
Cons
Low salary
Enjoyed the work place. Learn technical things Management is good Relax environment. Good team leaders Ready to help always Good trainers. Best place to work
Pros
Free Lunches, Outings
Cons
Shorts Breaks
As a fresher its a good oppartunity to work and will get many oppartunities to show your talent and will get indepth knowledge about mortgage.It help us to grow our career in a professional way.
Cons
Excellent place to start the career. The peaceful work environment and well support from the Employers. Every friday we have the fun activities and appreciation of the employees is one of the best quality in firstsource.
I had a good exp with First Source & my team, my process it was a easy process after i learnt it perfectly but i found the process difficult in the beginning
Chief Tasks Handled : As Process Associate:  Resolving Customers Product related issue over the phone call  BPEM Processing  Doing Quality Checks Nothing more
It is a good company. Good work environment. Freindly in nature. Fun workplace. Techpark is good. Training they are providing is good.. Manager, team leaders all are friendly in nature. They are clarifying all doubts nycly.
Pros
Good package
Cons
Transport
The most enjoyable part of the job is speaking, mingling with colleague.Cafeteria food is good we floor activites every friday.We do celebrate birthday on the floor
Work place and environment is good, floor systems are good, team co-ordination with friends and process updates with management response soon.
Its very nice environment to work, to learn and also funs without work pressure. Salary is not enough. It is nice place to learn more using servers. Having more time to relaxation
Pros
No work tensions
Cons
Salary
my current company is too good. i have learn many thing from my manager and team leader . company enviorment is too good . company facilited home drop facility to his associates .
Pros
free traveling
Cons
long hour
About First Source It is an good company ,it is based on call center ,i have learned how to handle the irate customers and how to use polite manner to our costumes,,,totally it is been a good learning experience in First Source,,,
Pros
they have arrange cab facility
working as an associate for banking process to solve the queries of customers . also to confirm abt the high value of cheque frm customer whether the customer has isused this cheque or not ....
Pros
rewards according to score card after every 3mnths
Cons
salary issue (no increment)
Very happy life as a employee when i was worked 3 years in Firstsource,Teccipark,chennai.First source is a only place to learn new things..no pressure and no one dominating others.working peacefully.
Pros
Friendly Clients and Managers
Cons
Friendly Clients and Managers