Firstsource Solutions

Associate25 reviews
India25 reviews

Found 25 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,469 reviews
bpofslsourcesalaryqueryorganisationprocessfresher

Good place to work for freshers

Being a fresher u will definitely have good support to learn things, Really good in the initial days of career. But job security is low, so better keep moving once u gain sufficient knowledge. Because one fine day they will arrange call saying your notice period starts today

Pros

Working Environment

Cons

Job security

Good to work

I worked in chennai branch , Good place to start career And i learnt many things. Team management is very good they have good interaction with colleagues

May 25, 2022
Many thanks for your review. We are delighted to hear how contented and trusted you felt at work. Providing an enabling work environment to Firstsourcers is extremely important to us as we continually work towards enhancing it. We wish you the best for your future career.

Firstsource Solutions insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Had good work experience

Those who are talented in speech can shine over there. Will treat each employee in respectful manner. I really appreciate this MNC culture @ first source. But one or two Team leads rarely very worst but managers really support well. Salary is good but hike is not. No night shift for ladies which is too appreciative. Culture also good.

Pros

Nice culture nice respect and appreciate ones effort

Cons

Salary hikeless..

December 21, 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.Employee-centricity is one of our core values, and it has always been our endeavour to provide a supportive, inclusive and fair work environment to all our employees. We are happy that your positive feedback is reflective of the same. We love receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. Regarding salary hikes, it happens at regular intervals and the merit increases are based on the KPIs achieved by the employee.Wishing you the best with your new endeavours.

Best company so far to work

Very friendly environment Great management support No too much work pressure Understanding Employees problems and giving solutions. Equality no partiality. Overall The Beat Place to work.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

Job security

July 15, 2020
Thank you for excellent review! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stint with Firstsource.In the last couple of years, Mortgage business at Firstsource has grown exponentially and is hiring currently as well. Hence, job security should be the last thing on one’s mind. Please reach out to someone in Human Resources team for any clarification you need.

Productive and Fun Work Place

It was great working here and Co Staffs are very Friendly in the Company. A good place for the Freshers to learn.Salary is little less comparing to other Process.

July 13, 2020
Thank you for taking your time to share your valuable feedback. We appreciate receiving feedback from our employees as it allows us to make Firstsource a better place to work. People centricity is one of our key values and that's inclusive of providing a competitive benefits package for all our employees.Wishing you a fulfilling career with Firstsource!

Dkkn

Ok to work. Not that much growrh. Ok to work for girls. No night shifts for girls. Arrear people allowed.domestic process. Hike are very slow.. To gain a small amount of income while in arrear is good to work

Good

It was good working there.. Started my courier from this organisation.. Got a chance to learn how a corporate world works.. And how important is to maintain client relationship and many more things..

Amazing place with full of fun

People are fun loving always encourage you to move forward. Management is just most cool. Love to be a part of this company. Amazing place to work at and loving people.

work and fun

worked under calls and chat process both that is voice and non voice and took 125 calls per day and handled 3 customers at a time and worked extra hours to get the work done

Pros

games at work

Cons

no cons

My First Company

Yes, you heard it Right. First Source is my first company and one of best place to work in kolkata back to year 2008. I still my miss old pals. I have learn so much form their.

Pros

Fun at work

Cons

Low salary

Good place

Enjoyed the work place. Learn technical things Management is good Relax environment. Good team leaders Ready to help always Good trainers. Best place to work

Pros

Free Lunches, Outings

Cons

Shorts Breaks

Good environment to work

As a fresher its a good oppartunity to work and will get many oppartunities to show your talent and will get indepth knowledge about mortgage.It help us to grow our career in a professional way.

Fun WorkPlace

Excellent place to start the career. The peaceful work environment and well support from the Employers. Every friday we have the fun activities and appreciation of the employees is one of the best quality in firstsource.

it was fun & good working there

I had a good exp with First Source & my team, my process it was a easy process after i learnt it perfectly but i found the process difficult in the beginning

Good

Chief Tasks Handled : As Process Associate:  Resolving Customers Product related issue over the phone call  BPEM Processing  Doing Quality Checks Nothing more

Good to learn new things and fun work place

It is a good company. Good work environment. Freindly in nature. Fun workplace. Techpark is good. Training they are providing is good.. Manager, team leaders all are friendly in nature. They are clarifying all doubts nycly.

Pros

Good package

Cons

Transport

fun workplace

The most enjoyable part of the job is speaking, mingling with colleague.Cafeteria food is good we floor activites every friday.We do celebrate birthday on the floor

there was free work enviorment

my current company is too good. i have learn many thing from my manager and team leader . company enviorment is too good . company facilited home drop facility to his associates .

Pros

free traveling

Cons

long hour

Quick Learn process with clarity

Very happy life as a employee when i was worked 3 years in Firstsource,Teccipark,chennai.First source is a only place to learn new things..no pressure and no one dominating others.working peacefully.

Pros

Friendly Clients and Managers

Cons

Friendly Clients and Managers

Customer service Associate

To perform my duty as a Customer Service associate and performing the sales of products and have a quality control over it. Further promoted as MIS and maintain the client data of the organisation

total bpo culture

the most enjoyable part of the job is it is not pressurised job you can work with your own liberty

Pros

management

Cons

no fixed week offs

Compare Firstsource Solutions with

• Firstsource Solutions
  • Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?